• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Earnings: Consultant Rewards for New Recruits

L
ltkacz
Thought this would help my latest recruit know what she can earn by starting off strong.

Any feedback would be great!

Thanks.

Attachments

• NEW CONSULTANT NAME.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 561
My only thing is the 1/2 rebate is $77.50. Other than that it looks great!

She used host credit - so she gets less

That is unless she used a $20 Kit credit. This looks GREAT!!!

I figured it out, and it's still a better deal for a host to use kit credit and then earn the rebate than to buy it full price and earn the rebate.Kit: 155.00
Credit: 40.00
Host pays: 115.00
Rebate: 57.50
Net cost: 57.50 Kit: 155.00
Credit: 0.00
Host pays: 155.00
Rebate: 77.50
Net cost: 77.50Plus all the PC$ for those sales in their first 3 days! And commission. WOW!! It's like HO is PAYING new recruits to try it out.

Hey Liz! Your flyer looks great. The only thing I see is under the first 30 days the PC dollars for submitting $1250 and for submitting 4 shows should be $100. Thanks for posting. This is a great visual to give to consultants when they sign!!

chefann said:
I figured it out, and it's still a better deal for a host to use kit credit and then earn the rebate than to buy it full price and earn the rebate.

Kit: 155.00
Credit: 40.00
Host pays: 115.00
Rebate: 57.50
Net cost: 57.50

Kit: 155.00
Credit: 0.00
Host pays: 155.00
Rebate: 77.50
Net cost: 77.50

Plus all the PC$ for those sales in their first 3 days! And commission. WOW!! It's like HO is PAYING new recruits to try it out.

I disagree. If she does not use the kit credit she gets $40 more in product so she actually gets more if she doesn't use the credit. I always suggest that they pay the full price and do their own show - they get more commission, more free product, qualify quicker... But anyway you look at it - it's an awesome deal!!

Jennifer:

The extra $50 would be under the first 90 day column.

But you do make a good point - I should put a disclaimer on there - you can earn rewards from more than 1 column.

BethCooks4U said:
I disagree. If she does not use the kit credit she gets $40 more in product so she actually gets more if she doesn't use the credit. I always suggest that they pay the full price and do their own show - they get more commission, more free product, qualify quicker... But anyway you look at it - it's an awesome deal!!
I guess I was basing mine on a host who is already on my calendar and is more concerned with getting her kit at the lowest possible cost than with adding products to her kit. But you're right - that's the beauty of this biz. Consultants can start many different ways, and they all lead to success.

1. What is the potential earning range for new recruits as a consultant?

The potential earning range for new recruits as a consultant varies depending on their performance and sales. However, on average, consultants can earn anywhere from $500-$2000 per month.

2. Are there any bonuses or incentives for high-performing new recruits?

Yes, there are bonuses and incentives for high-performing new recruits. These may include cash bonuses, free products, or trips to company events.

3. How can new recruits maximize their earnings as a consultant?

New recruits can maximize their earnings by setting goals, consistently promoting and selling products, and actively recruiting new team members. They should also take advantage of any training and support provided by the company.

4. Is there a specific time frame for new recruits to achieve a certain level of earnings?

There is no specific time frame for new recruits to achieve a certain level of earnings. It ultimately depends on their individual efforts and dedication to the business.

5. Can new recruits earn a full-time income as a consultant?

Yes, it is possible for new recruits to earn a full-time income as a consultant. However, it may take time and consistent effort to reach this level. It is important for new recruits to set realistic goals and work towards them consistently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Get_Pampered