• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding to Your Team: New Recruiting Promotion Excitement!

In summary, Sarah has 11 recruiting leads and is looking to sign 3 over the next two weeks. She is meeting with a catalog host tomorrow to discuss a business opportunity. Sarah is excited for the promotion and is looking forward to starting her new role.
lockhartkitchen
I'm sooooo excited about the new recruiting promotion. (I won't tell details because I don't know when wave 3 is out). Anyhow- you all need to dig up those recruiting leads, especially with those that were on the fence. You will soon be adding to your teams.

I just ended my summer fairs and have a rolling list of 11 recruit leads. I started calling right after conference and I have 3 that are looking at signing over the next two weeks! I talked to a catalog host today and suggested the business with all the contacts she has around the nation because of traveling for husband's airforce job. She was so excited. I offered to give her back the catalog show as her first show. We're meeting tomorrow for an interview. I already have one active, so I may be promoting in the next month!

lockhartkitchen said:
I'm sooooo excited about the new recruiting promotion. (I won't tell details because I don't know when wave 3 is out). Anyhow- you all need to dig up those recruiting leads, especially with those that were on the fence. You will soon be adding to your teams.

I just ended my summer fairs and have a rolling list of 11 recruit leads. I started calling right after conference and I have 3 that are looking at signing over the next two weeks! I talked to a catalog host today and suggested the business with all the contacts she has around the nation because of traveling for husband's airforce job. She was so excited. I offered to give her back the catalog show as her first show. We're meeting tomorrow for an interview. I already have one active, so I may be promoting in the next month!

What a wonderful idea. One thing she can be sure of, she'll have an awesome director when you promote! (which will be soon with this attitude :love:)

I'm biting my nails about my one real potential (the only person who has said 'I will sign when . . .') Her 'when' is in September, because she just had a baby, and wants to wait until she is in a routine with being a first-time mom. I soooo want to tell her about the incentive, but the baby is only 2 weeks old! I'm thinking, and my Director agreed it's a good idea, of buying the baby a present, so I 'have' to go to her house to drop it off. I'll bring up the promotion then, and tell her she can sign in late August.

Sarah

Great idea Sarah. By signing late in August, she'll be able to start her business in September. Suggest she start thinking about friends and family that may live out of the area or state that could do catalog shows for her. I don't mind giving up the catalog show, because I'll be getting $300 for promoting her ($100 recruit + attended conference $100+ Future director status $100).

1. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can either sign up online or through a consultant that you know. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary tools and materials to start your business.

2. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef team?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community. You can also earn rewards and recognition for your hard work and dedication.

3. How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef?

The cost to join Pampered Chef varies depending on the starter kit you choose. The basic starter kit costs $109, but there are also larger kits available for $159 and $259. Each kit includes products and materials to help you start your business.

4. What is the New Recruiting Promotion Excitement?

The New Recruiting Promotion Excitement is a special incentive for consultants to recruit new team members. Consultants who successfully recruit new team members during the promotion period can earn bonuses and rewards.

5. How can I promote my Pampered Chef business to recruit new team members?

There are many ways to promote your Pampered Chef business, such as hosting parties, attending events, and using social media. You can also reach out to friends and family and offer them the opportunity to join your team. Pampered Chef also provides training and resources to help you recruit new team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila