• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promotion Details: Dates & Info

In summary, there is currently a promotion where consultants can earn cash bonuses for promoting to future or current director positions, as well as a conference attendee bonus for recruiting new consultants within 30 days after the conference. Additionally, there is a 50% rebate on the new consultant kit for those who submit $1000 in commissionable sales within their first 30 days, as long as they sign the consultant agreement between July 1st and August 31st. This promotion is seen as a great opportunity for recruiting new consultants and achieving higher levels within the company. Some consultants are planning to reach out to their contacts and promote this special offer.
pckrissy
Can someone post the details of the promotion.. Most importantly dates...thanks in advance!

Earn $100 cash for every new consultant who joins July 1st-August 31 and submits $1000 in commissionable sales within their first 30 days. There's no limit to how much cash you can earn!

Cash for Promoting
Promote to Future Director Aug 1-Dec 1 and receive a $100 cash bonus
Promote to director Aug 1- Dec 1 and receive $250 cash bonus
For wach first line consultant who promotes to director Aug 1- dec 1 you'll also receive $250 cash bonus.

Conference Attendee BONUS
If you attended NC 2008 you'll earn a $100 bonus ($200 total) for your first new Consultant! They must join within 30 days after conference and submit $1000 in commissionable sales within their first 30 days.

50% REBATE on your New consultant Kit when you submit $1000 in personal comissionable sales in your first 30 days Consultant agreement must be received in the HO between July 1 and midnight CT on August 31st.

Hope that helps everyone! An awesome special in my book! My goal is Future Director by December!
God bless,
Amanda

Thanks Amanda!!
I wanted to double check the consultant didn't need to sign by July 31st to get 50% off the kit...
I have quite a few new recruits! I am so excited about this promotion!

pckrissy said:
Thanks Amanda!!
I wanted to double check the consultant didn't need to sign by July 31st to get 50% off the kit...
I have quite a few new recruits! I am so excited about this promotion!

I'm excited too about this promo! I can't wait to promote it at my shows!

Yes, love this special!! I have three people who have expressed interest in the business so we shall see if this might convince them to try it! :)
God bless,
Amanda

Before I heard about this promo, I was thinking to myself, it would be nice if PC would make the kit half-price, with this economy. Then viola', there it was on my email.

How cool! I received several leads yesterday at my booth. :)

attached is the recruiting fine print they must sign between july 1 and august 31st and submit $1,000 in commission able sales by the 30th day.

They will get a check for the difference that they paid depending on if you used a kit credit or not.

see attached

Attachments

• Recruiting fine print.doc
    41 KB · Views: 547
and I have two recruits that are going to sign next month and they are doing the kit credit option, they might just sign up before their shows (they are both coming tonight's cluster meeting) and if they both signed up i would have 3 recruits under me - well on my way to directorship!

:thumbup:

I think this should help a lot. I'm really excited about the 50% off special. It is pricey (even though WE know that the money is made back in the first couple of shows).

allisonserna said:
and I have two recruits that are going to sign next month and they are doing the kit credit option, they might just sign up before their shows (they are both coming tonight's cluster meeting) and if they both signed up i would have 3 recruits under me - well on my way to directorship!

:thumbup:

Plus, you'd get more bonuses! Congrats & good luck :)

Does anyone know if the kit contents will change - if so, how? Thanks!

pchefbonnie said:
Does anyone know if the kit contents will change - if so, how? Thanks!

Nope, well nothing except for the new Season's Best. It's staying the same and same price.

Jules711 said:
I think this should help a lot. I'm really excited about the 50% off special. It is pricey (even though WE know that the money is made back in the first couple of shows).

I totally agree, a 50% Rebate in this time of financial crunch is GREAT! I'm hoping to get some warm leads on FIRE with this promo! :D

heat123 said:
I totally agree, a 50% Rebate in this time of financial crunch is GREAT! I'm hoping to get some warm leads on FIRE with this promo! :D

With this promotion, I'm hoping to earn TPC in recruiting this year!:D

PampMomof3 said:
With this promotion, I'm hoping to earn TPC in recruiting this year!:D

Go Kristi, get em Tiger! :D

Anyone have a flyer or email message there going to produce to start talking about the new promo? I've made it a special goal of mine to contact all my contacts who even had a little thought about the business.. I think I'm going to send out an email to everyone and menting to them that I'll be following up with a call. BUT I'm not sure how to word it. Any ideas?

I'm just going to forward the new recruiting flyer to all of my "fence-sitters", with a note in the email saying, "If you've been thinking about becoming a consultant, now is a GREAT time to start! You can earn a 50% rebate off of your kit price and start making money NOW for the holidays. Plus, the fall selling season is the hottest season - wait until you see the new products coming in September! Call or email me to learn more!"

I want to keep it simple and have them read the flyer or call me for more info. If there is a scripted email on my Customer Connection through my PWS tomorrow, then I'll use that instead (since they look more professional).

Either way, I'll follow up with a phone call or email this week to do a "pulse check" and personally invite them to my cluster meeting next week.

HTH!

cathyskitchen said:
I'm just going to forward the new recruiting flyer to all of my "fence-sitters", with a note in the email saying, "If you've been thinking about becoming a consultant, now is a GREAT time to start! You can earn a 50% rebate off of your kit price and start making money NOW for the holidays. Plus, the fall selling season is the hottest season - wait until you see the new products coming in September! Call or email me to learn more!"

I want to keep it simple and have them read the flyer or call me for more info. If there is a scripted email on my Customer Connection through my PWS tomorrow, then I'll use that instead (since they look more professional).

Either way, I'll follow up with a phone call or email this week to do a "pulse check" and personally invite them to my cluster meeting next week.

HTH!

Great idea! I can't wait to see the flyer on cc tomorrow and send it out!

I already signed TWO in July right before Conference! YIPPEE! Both have their grand openings tomorrow night and one for sure will have her 4 shows done by the end of the month!!! Unfortunately I won't get the $100 BONUS for signing since Conference. If only they had waited a few days! Still THRILLED that I'll get $200 though when they qualify!!!

What is the promotion?

The promotion is a limited-time offer where customers can receive discounts or special deals on certain products or services.

When does the promotion start and end?

The promotion starts on [start date] and ends on [end date]. Please note that these dates are subject to change.

What products or services are included in the promotion?

The specific products or services included in the promotion will be listed in the promotion details. Please refer to those details for more information.

Can the promotion be combined with other offers?

This depends on the specific promotion. Please refer to the promotion details for more information on whether or not it can be combined with other offers.

How can I redeem the promotion?

The method for redeeming the promotion may vary. Please refer to the promotion details for specific instructions on how to redeem the offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefbonnie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pchefbonnie
  • jenpottratz
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Sheila