• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Sooo Excited, and Nervous

In summary, the speaker sent out papers to contacts from a booth and received a reply from one person interested in becoming a PC. The speaker is unsure of what steps to take next and asks for advice on how to prepare the interested person. They suggest gauging the person's readiness and offering to walk them through the ordering process online. They also recommend having dates of the first six kitchen shows lined up before ordering the starter kit. Overall, the speaker is excited about the potential new team member and encourages them to ask any questions they may have.
jdavis
I sent out papers yesterday to all of the contacts I got from a booth and 4 packets to people who had marked they wanted more info on becoming a PC, well I just checked my email and I got a reply from one who said she wants to do it and wants to know what she needs to do, ahhh, I sent in the packets the old SS flier about what you can get when you hit your $1250 in sales and the Imagine more brochure with the rewards and comission stuff in it and the your life your way brochure and put on the bottom of the paper I sent that you can use your money from your kitchen show to take off what your starter kit would be, but now what, I have no real clue what to call and say, I need to set up a meeting with her, but I have to bowl tonite and tomorrow are parent teacher conferences, this sucks. Anyway, any help you can give me is TRULY APPRECIATED as to what I need to do to prepare her, I have to call my director also and see what she says also.

Thanks In Advance;

Whenever I have a meeting to discuss the opportunity with people or even just informal conversations over the phone, I like to gauge where they are at in the decision making process. It sounds like she's ready to go! Ask her if she'd like to know HOW to get started or WHY she should get started. If it's HOW, let her know she can go online and order the kit right there. She just needs your consultant number. Even offer to walk her through it while you're on the phone. There's a guide on Consultant's Corner under some recruiting information that helps. If she's not quite that ready to jump on board, see if she has questions and let her ask away. If you don't know the answer, let her know you can find out. Contact your director or come on here and post a question, we're all happy to help. Before she goes to order the Starter Kit online, let her know it'll ask for dates of the first six kitchen shows. She really should have these pretty well lined up before she signs up. It'll just help her get off to a better start, but it's not mandatory. If the dates she puts in are tentative and they change, that's fine. I have found that people who start talking to their friends and family asking them to host shows (catalog shows count, too!) and start scheduling those seem to have a more solid start.

Feel free to post other questions. Congratulations, though! That's great news. :)

Hi there,Congratulations on getting a response from one of the contacts you sent papers to! That's great news. It sounds like you did a great job providing them with information and resources to learn more about becoming a PC.As for what to do next, I would suggest setting up a time to meet with her as soon as possible. It's important to strike while the iron is hot, so to speak. You can apologize for not being able to meet right away due to your prior commitments, but make sure to schedule a time that works for both of you.In terms of preparing for the meeting, I would recommend reviewing the materials you sent her and making sure you have a good understanding of the information yourself. If you have any success stories or personal experiences with the business, it would be helpful to share those as well.It's also a good idea to have a clear idea of what your goals and expectations are for this potential recruit. Are you looking for someone to join your team, or just interested in sharing information with them? Having a clear idea of what you want to achieve can help guide the conversation.Lastly, don't forget to reach out to your director for guidance and support. They have likely been in this situation before and can offer valuable advice and tips.Good luck with your meeting and I hope it goes well! Keep us updated on how it turns out.

1. What is "I Am Sooo Excited, and Nervous"?

"I Am Sooo Excited, and Nervous" is a new product line from Pampered Chef that is designed to help you feel confident and prepared in the kitchen. It includes a variety of tools and resources to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. What types of products are included in the "I Am Sooo Excited, and Nervous" line?

The "I Am Sooo Excited, and Nervous" line includes a range of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and serving pieces. It also features cookbooks and recipe cards to help you create delicious meals and treats.

3. How will "I Am Sooo Excited, and Nervous" products benefit me?

The "I Am Sooo Excited, and Nervous" products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. They are made with high-quality materials and innovative designs to help you save time and effort in the kitchen. Plus, the included recipes and resources will inspire you to try new dishes and expand your cooking skills.

4. Can I purchase "I Am Sooo Excited, and Nervous" products in a set or do I have to buy them individually?

You can purchase "I Am Sooo Excited, and Nervous" products individually or in sets. We offer a variety of bundles and collections to fit your needs and budget. Plus, buying in a set can often save you money compared to purchasing each item separately.

5. Where can I buy "I Am Sooo Excited, and Nervous" products?

"I Am Sooo Excited, and Nervous" products are available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants, as well as on our website. You can also find them at select retail stores and online retailers. Check our website for a list of authorized sellers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cenouctosturo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • baychef