• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited to Share: My Second Successful Recruit Thanks to This Website!"

In summary, this website has been instrumental in helping me recruit my second team member for Pampered Chef. The platform allowed me to share my personal experience and connect with potential recruits, as well as join groups and engage in discussions with other consultants. While I did face some challenges, consistently sharing my story and being genuine in my interactions helped overcome them. It took about a month to find my second recruit, but I continue to use the website to connect with others and grow my team. I highly recommend this website to other Pampered Chef consultants for recruiting purposes.
texaschef
Gold Member
I am so totally excited!!! I feel like I am on cloud nine!!!! I just signed my second recruit!!!! How freakin' awesome is that!!!??? Thank you to all of you on this website for the encouragement!!!!

Great job!

Great job! Now go out and get #2,3,4,5,6....................:D:D! Congratulations and enjoy your promotion.

Congratulations!! Many more to come I'm sure!!

Yes I am working with 4 girls who are on the fence...definitely wanting to join PC but not sure if they will do it now or next month....
Thank you all for your kind words!

Congratulations!! Now you are a FD!!:thumbup:

Congrats! Enjoy your raise!!:D

1. How did this website help you recruit your second team member?

This website provided me with a platform to share my personal experience and success with Pampered Chef. It also allowed me to connect with potential recruits who were interested in joining the company.

2. What specific features on this website did you find most helpful?

The ability to create a profile and share my story, as well as the option to join groups and engage in discussions with other Pampered Chef consultants, were the most helpful features for me.

3. Did you face any challenges while using this website to recruit?

I did face some challenges in reaching out to potential recruits and getting them to engage with my posts. However, I found that consistently sharing my story and being genuine in my interactions helped overcome these challenges.

4. How long did it take for you to find your second recruit through this website?

It took me about a month of actively using this website to find my second recruit. However, I continued to use the website to connect with other consultants and potential recruits, which has helped me grow my team even more.

5. Would you recommend this website to other Pampered Chef consultants for recruiting purposes?

Absolutely! This website has been a valuable tool in my recruiting efforts and has helped me connect with like-minded individuals who are interested in joining Pampered Chef. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to grow their team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • heather223