• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opportunity Night....any Tips?

In summary, the conversation is about a group of consultants planning to do an opportunity night and asking for tips and suggestions. They discuss different methods and strategies for the event, such as a low-key dinner at a restaurant and combining it with a regular meeting. They also mention the importance of follow-up and offer advice for future opportunity nights.
lacychef
I've searched, but haven't found any threads on doing an opportunity night.
Anyone done one? & if so, please share your tips/suggestions!
A couple other consultants & I are planning on doing one soon, & would love to hear any bits of wisdom!:)

there are resources for A Sampling of The Pampered Chef behind CC.

Yep, saw that, thanks Deb....I was just hoping for some personal experiences with how it turned out, & how people ran theirs...

I know that leggy has posted what her old director does. They do a low key dinner at a restaurant. She's at Wave 3 right now, though.

I read this post earlier and thought it was Cheryl that had success with it, but I did not have the chance to go back and look for her thread to confirm.) Thanks for posting this Cheryl. Now I will go back and read it as well!

Thanks Cheryl!
I hope we have good results...ours' is next Tuesday!

You are welcome :)
Let me know how it goes!!

Definitely! I'm positive that I'm going to have great results:thumbup:

OK, myself & 2 PC friends have our opp night tonight....please send all the good energy you have our way! I need some recruits:)

I hope it went well! I just came on to say do it the way they outline in the Sampling Guide. That's all we do and we have had some GREAT results from it!

One of our Directors does one every year. Each consultant is required to invite a certain number of guests. She said the new contacts are what she's after.

Well, LAcy?
Are you so busy with all your new girls you don't have time to update???

Oh, I wish Cheryl! Let's just say it didn't go well...
the fortune's in the follow-up....the fortune's in the follow-up....the phone is my friend;)

We (the other 2 directors that I group up with to do meetings) do one at least twice a year and we combine it with our spring and fall kick off meetings. It's when we also all bring one recipe from the new season already made. We talk about if it's a good show recipe, how many tools it shows, how much the ingredients are, etc. We do a regular meeting along with informative stuff about the oppty. We like doing a somewhat regular meeting along with it so the potential consultant can get an idea of what kind of support, training, encouragement, recoginition, etc she/he could get as a new consultant in our group. We give each guest a chance to win some products.

Our is Monday and I can't WAIT!! There are such great promotions going on right now. We also put out on display all the new products (except of course the ones we haven't received yet :() so they can see what's coming out in the fall and we'll talk about our favorite products and which ones we can tie into our shows, such as ones that can generate some bookings, ones that would be good tie-ins to recruiting seeds, etc...

We dont' do a demo for these "Sampling of the Pampered Chef" get-togethers (that's what I call it to all the guests I try to invite) because we have SO much food just from what we all make and bring.

I hope your next one is better!!! But I bet you'll have better luck with the FOLLOW-UP!!:D

pamperedbecky said:
We (the other 2 directors that I group up with to do meetings) do one at least twice a year and we combine it with our spring and fall kick off meetings. It's when we also all bring one recipe from the new season already made. We talk about if it's a good show recipe, how many tools it shows, how much the ingredients are, etc. We do a regular meeting along with informative stuff about the oppty. We like doing a somewhat regular meeting along with it so the potential consultant can get an idea of what kind of support, training, encouragement, recoginition, etc she/he could get as a new consultant in our group. We give each guest a chance to win some products.

Wow, that's pretty much EXACTLY what we do.

pamperedbecky said:

Our is Monday and I can't WAIT!! There are such great promotions going on right now. We also put out on display all the new products (except of course the ones we haven't received yet :() so they can see what's coming out in the fall and we'll talk about our favorite products and which ones we can tie into our shows, such as ones that can generate some bookings, ones that would be good tie-ins to recruiting seeds, etc...

We dont' do a demo for these "Sampling of the Pampered Chef" get-togethers (that's what I call it to all the guests I try to invite) because we have SO much food just from what we all make and bring.

I hope your next one is better!!! But I bet you'll have better luck with the FOLLOW-UP!!:D

YES!:)
Thanks Becky. I think we had a pretty good set-up; we just failed on the pre-show phone calls.

1. What is Opportunity Night?

Opportunity Night is an event hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce people to the business opportunity and products.

2. How often are Opportunity Nights held?

Opportunity Nights are held regularly throughout the year, typically once a month or every other month.

3. Is there a cost to attend Opportunity Night?

No, there is no cost to attend Opportunity Night. It is a free event for anyone interested in learning more about Pampered Chef.

4. What can I expect at Opportunity Night?

At Opportunity Night, you can expect to learn about the Pampered Chef business opportunity, hear success stories from current consultants, and see product demonstrations.

5. Can I bring a friend to Opportunity Night?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to Opportunity Night. The more, the merrier!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kkpchef