• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top 10 Reasons to Own a Pampered Chef Business: Jay's Come to the Basement Book

In summary, "Top 10 Reasons to Own a Pampered Chef Business: Jay's Come to the Basement Book" is a comprehensive guide that highlights the top 10 reasons why owning a Pampered Chef business can be a fulfilling and profitable opportunity. While some reasons may be specific to Pampered Chef, many of them are applicable to any direct sales business. The book is beneficial for both new and existing consultants, providing valuable information and advice on various aspects of running a successful Pampered Chef business. It is available in both print and digital formats.
mrssyvo
In one of my workshops, the speaker mentioned the Top 10 Reasons to own your own PC business. She said it was in Jay's Come to the Basement book, and she uses it in her shows, but she just glossed over the reasons, and I did not get them down. Does anyone know what they are? She said she puts the sheet in someone's catalog at the show, and have that guest read them during the show.

Jay has many Top Ten reasons in his book! They are great!

Here is the list you are looking for:

1. Flexible schedule
2. Stay home with the kids
3.Get out of the house without the children
4. Extra Income
5. Get products for free
6. Meet new friends
7.Sample Great Recipes
8. Terrific Trip Incentives
9. Be Your own boss
10. Improve your cooking skills

Ann, That's It !!! Thank you so much. I will put it in a cute flyer, then post it (If I remember. What other Top 10 does he have?

1. What is the "Top 10 Reasons to Own a Pampered Chef Business: Jay's Come to the Basement Book" about?

The book is a comprehensive guide that highlights the top 10 reasons why owning a Pampered Chef business can be a fulfilling and profitable opportunity.

2. Are the reasons specific to Pampered Chef or can they apply to any direct sales business?

While some reasons may be specific to Pampered Chef, many of them are applicable to any direct sales business. The book focuses on the overall benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant, but the principles can be applied to other similar businesses as well.

3. Is the book only for new consultants or can existing consultants also benefit from it?

The book is beneficial for both new and existing consultants. New consultants can learn about the potential of the business and how to get started, while existing consultants can gain new insights and tips to grow their business.

4. How can this book help me in my Pampered Chef business?

The book provides valuable information and advice on various aspects of running a successful Pampered Chef business, such as marketing, customer service, and team building. It also offers personal anecdotes and experiences from the author, a successful Pampered Chef consultant, which can serve as motivation and inspiration for your own business.

5. Is the book available in any other formats besides print?

Yes, the book is also available in digital format, making it accessible for those who prefer e-books or audiobooks. It can be purchased through various online platforms or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_kimmo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • debbieskitchenhelper
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • esavvymom