• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revive Cold Leads: The Best Way to Turn Them Into Hot Prospects

In summary, Janet stopped at 3 contacts because she is on a PC high and wants to work 3-2-1 consistently.
mrssyvo
Ok, I am really stepping up my recruiting efforts, and I need some advice. I have several hot leads I am working with, and am in contact with them pretty often. Now, for the leads that are somewhat cold, I want to contact them again, and I am trying to figure out the best way to do that. Should I start with an E-mail, attaching incentives, specials, etc and follow up with a phone call, or just a phone call that they do not return. I am thinking an E-mail will prime the excitement pump, and then they will answer when I call, or return my call. What should I put in the E-mail? I wouldl like to turn these cold leads back into Hot leads, (or at least warm!!)

E-mail alone won't do it unless they are ready to sign NOW - it won't turn a cold lead into a hot lead. YOU NEED TO USE THE PHONE AND PERSONAL CONTACT.Pick up the phone and tell them you were just at National Conference and heard a special that made you think of them because you think it was designed JUST FOR THEM.Go over all they get in the kit and ALL the bonuses for them...show them the potential and the fact that if they meet their obligations, they can own over $600-$700 worth of PC stuff EASILY for practically nothing, plus have earned commission to cover that.Your excitement for this CANNOT be portrayed in written text alone.Go get them Sue!

Janet, I agree completely with you, Do I leave that message on the machine, to entice them to call me back? These names on my list have not returned my calls the last few times I have attempted to reach them. I leave everyone on my list, and continue to try to reach them. I thought that the E-mail first might entice them to return my calls.

I'd leave a call to entice them. How about this:"Hey Mary, it's Sue! I just got back from National Conference where they announced a new promotion that I had to share with you. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience at XXX-XXXX. I look forward to hearing from you. I also have some new recipes to give you to try out!"I would revise that a bit based on their personality type - need more information, need less, etc., but that is one...

Great advice and phone message Janet! Good luck Sue! Go get em!:)

Janet, you are so good at wording things. Thank you for the words. I just got back from running errands, and I managed to get my 3 contact sin while I was out. I was able to get into another local Farmer's Market on Sundays, and made 2 contacts in that office alone!!!!!

mrssyvo said:
Janet, you are so good at wording things. Thank you for the words. I just got back from running errands, and I managed to get my 3 contact sin while I was out. I was able to get into another local Farmer's Market on Sundays, and made 2 contacts in that office alone!!!!!

Ok, granted I do this at a slower pace that you guys, but Sue, why did you stop at 3 contacts?

3-2-1 is a MINIMUM...

You shouldn't stop when you get your first yes...keep going and collecting the no's. Set a time frame for contacts versus a goal in a number.

You already put in your head that you needed 3 contacts today. What if #4 would produce a $1000 show for you?

...just something else to ponder in your mind...

I did not say I had stopped, I just said they were done. I am on a PC high right now, I figure I will be making contacts everytime I am within 50 feet of anyone. One of my goals from conference is to work 3-2-1 consistently, so that was on my mind.

mrssyvo said:
I did not say I had stopped, I just said they were done. I am on a PC high right now, I figure I will be making contacts everytime I am within 50 feet of anyone. One of my goals from conference is to work 3-2-1 consistently, so that was on my mind.

LOL! We went to dinner last night, but DS was being a total crab, so I was busy dealing with a cranky 4 yo instead of connecting with our waitress. She was really good and sweet, so I left my biz card with a note that I'd love to work with her on our bill.

Maybe she'll call me, maybe she won't....too bad ds was being so bad!!!

mrssyvo said:

Hey not discouraging you - you made more contacts than me today, I'm only on 2! ;)

I just wanted to post to make everyone think about that. We tend to limit ourselves in this business...without even thinking about it.

1. What is a cold lead and how is it different from a hot prospect?

A cold lead is a potential customer who has shown some interest in your products or services but has not yet made a purchase. They may have signed up for a newsletter, followed you on social media, or attended an event. A hot prospect, on the other hand, is someone who has a stronger interest in your offerings and is more likely to make a purchase.

2. Why is it important to revive cold leads?

Reviving cold leads is important because it can help you turn them into hot prospects and potentially convert them into paying customers. These leads have already shown some level of interest in your brand, so by nurturing them and keeping them engaged, you have a higher chance of converting them into sales.

3. How can I identify which cold leads are worth reviving?

One way to identify which cold leads are worth reviving is by analyzing their previous interactions with your brand. Look for leads who have engaged with your content, opened your emails, or attended events in the past. These actions indicate a higher level of interest and make them more likely to respond positively to your efforts to revive them.

4. What are some effective ways to revive cold leads?

One effective way to revive cold leads is by providing valuable and relevant content. This could include sending them personalized emails, inviting them to exclusive events or webinars, or offering them a special discount. You could also try reaching out to them through social media and engaging with them in conversations.

5. How can I measure the success of my efforts to revive cold leads?

The success of your efforts to revive cold leads can be measured through various metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates. These metrics will give you an idea of how engaged your leads are and how many of them are moving towards becoming hot prospects and ultimately, customers. You can also track the number of sales or revenue generated from these revived leads to determine the overall success of your efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • baychef