• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching My Goal: Exciting News from the Conference and Upcoming Promotions!

In summary, Sue is closing her business and going to Leadership Conference. She has 4 people waiting for her call to promote to Director. Her goal is to walk across the stage at Leadership and promote to Director by October 1st. Her brother makes her #3.
mrssyvo
I am so excited !!! Just got back from conference, and was so excited, I called my brother, who was interested in biz/ and he is signing August 1st. I am sending him catalogs, and he is getting 4 catalog shows going now, and will close them his first week, as well as have 6 cooking show dates by then. I am pumped!!! and I still have 4 people who are waiting for my call. My goal was to walk at leadership, and promote to Diorector by oct 1st. My brother makes #3 for me, I believe I will make it!!!

Way to go! That's awesome - good luck!

Congratulations! I feel the excitement! Go! Go!

Go Sue!!! You can do it!!!!

Sue that is fabulous!!!!! Keep it up and you will totally promote!!

I have a funny predicimate(sp?) about promoting to Director. Currently I have 2 consultants on my team, and they both have strong businesses. One of them is my step-daughter (I have recruited 7 over the 3 years I have been a consultant) Both of these consultants went to conference with me, and yesterday when the new directors were walking, we were counting the number of Tiara's and sashes, etc, to help pass the time, and I told them that when I walk, I WILL NOT be wearing a tiara or sash across the stage. They said what if we get them for you, you would hurt our feelings not to wear them, and we want to see you walk in the Tiara. I explained that first, in order for them to see me walk, they would each have to recruit 2, because I WILL be walking at Leadership. 2nd, IF they both become futures, I will wear whatever they want me to wear the night before to dinner, AND, if they BOTH prmote to Director by Leadership, I would even wear a red sequined babydoll to dinner the night before!! However, when I walk across the stage, it will be in a nice outfit, minus the Tiara and sash. They are already putting their heads to gether to plan my outfit for the Dinner. I told them to concentrate more on who they will ask.!!!

mrssyvo said:
I have a funny predicimate(sp?) about promoting to Director. Currently I have 2 consultants on my team, and they both have strong businesses. One of them is my step-daughter (I have recruited 7 over the 3 years I have been a consultant) Both of these consultants went to conference with me, and yesterday when the new directors were walking, we were counting the number of Tiara's and sashes, etc, to help pass the time, and I told them that when I walk, I WILL NOT be wearing a tiara or sash across the stage. They said what if we get them for you, you would hurt our feelings not to wear them, and we want to see you walk in the Tiara. I explained that first, in order for them to see me walk, they would each have to recruit 2, because I WILL be walking at Leadership. 2nd, IF they both become futures, I will wear whatever they want me to wear the night before to dinner, AND, if they BOTH prmote to Director by Leadership, I would even wear a red sequined babydoll to dinner the night before!! However, when I walk across the stage, it will be in a nice outfit, minus the Tiara and sash. They are already putting their heads to gether to plan my outfit for the Dinner. I told them to concentrate more on who they will ask.!!!

I love that!!! I look forward to seeing your outfit!!
I would love to walk with ya Sue!!!

Sue, that is great! I can't wait to see what you wear to dinner. :):)

Congrats :) I might have a hostess who is going to sign before this current promotion ends, she is closing her show and they are going to be gone most of august before school starts back up so she is thinking on signing at the end of august and starting good in september if she does that would make 3 for me i am so excited. :)

That is great, Sue! I'm shooting for making it to Leadership (I'm back down to cons. instead of Fut). I want to see what they dress you in! :)

Keep up the good work Sue.

Crystal, I am a bit worried what they will come up with, because they are much TOO EXCITED about this challenge !! Why don't we all inspire our teams to make fools out of us for the sake of their business. It will give us the drive to promote, and your team as well.

Re: #3 for me and more- UpdateMy step-daughter called me late last night (she is also on my team, one of the 2 who wants to humilate me) and she is signing her first consultant, and she has 2 more in the wings !!!!!

Congrats Sue!! I'm so excited for you!!!

oh, you soooo must keep us updated with the progress of your 2 future FD's. This is going to make a "must read thread"!!

1. What is the "Exciting News" that was announced at the conference?

The "Exciting News" that was announced at the conference is the launch of our new line of kitchen tools and cookware. These products are designed to make meal prep and cooking even easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I earn the upcoming promotions?

To earn the upcoming promotions, you must reach your sales goal for the month. Each month, there will be a different promotion with different requirements, so be sure to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

3. Can I earn multiple promotions in one month?

Yes, you can potentially earn multiple promotions in one month if you meet the requirements for each promotion. Keep working hard and promoting our products to increase your chances of earning multiple rewards.

4. When do the promotions start and end?

The promotions typically start at the beginning of the month and end at the end of the month. However, specific dates may vary, so be sure to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for the exact dates of each promotion.

5. How can I track my progress towards my sales goal?

You can track your progress towards your sales goal by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking your sales dashboard. This will show you how much you have sold and how close you are to reaching your goal for the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • lisagoins