• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Worth Giving My Mother-in-Law Money for a Direct Sales Kit?

In summary, if you are new to this and your mother in law is interested, it is worth it to give her the money for the kit. You will get 25 free catalogs and qualification for the incentive trip.
melaniepc
recruit. My mother in law wants to do it but she doesnt have the money for the kit right now. is it worth it to me to give her the money for it? I mean, what exactly will I get for her signing up?

First, congrats on helping someone see how this is a great opportunity!

So....what exactly will you get for signing her up? off the top of my head, 25 free catalogs and qualification for the incentive trip (you need at least one recruit plus sales). it looks like you're pretty new, so you'll have someone to walk the learners path with you. that can be helpful and comforting.

i recruited a friend of a friend a couple months after i joined and it's been great. if you get along with your MIL, it will be great for you too!

early next week, PC will announce if there's a recruiting promotion - there's usually something in it for both the recruit and the recruiter. stay tuned!

Recruit her, just make sure she has her 4 shows scheduled within the first 30 days. Great Recruiting Promotion...you and she will not regret it! Info on Monday.

ok cool, I found out the promotion and that is cool. I wonder why its not out yet ? I think she is ready to sign its just the regular last minute jitters that I had before I signed up too

melaniepc said:
ok cool, I found out the promotion and that is cool. I wonder why its not out yet ? I think she is ready to sign its just the regular last minute jitters that I had before I signed up too

It's not announced until the 3rd wave of conference is over....

Oh..how exciting. It is great to think about your first recruit...I wish my first would come back to the family!!

ChefBeckyD said:
It's not announced until the 3rd wave of conference is over....

I know that, I was just wondering why isnt it? if the promo started on july 1st seems off to me that we havent heard about it yet.

1. Is it worth investing money in a direct sales kit for my mother-in-law?

While every individual's situation may be different, there are a few factors to consider when deciding if a direct sales kit is worth the investment for your mother-in-law. First, does she have a genuine interest in the products and the company? It's important that she believes in the products she will be selling. Additionally, does she have a strong network or potential customer base to sell to? Without a solid foundation of potential customers, it may be difficult for her to make a profit. Lastly, is she willing to put in the time and effort to build her business? Direct sales can be a great opportunity, but it requires dedication and hard work to be successful.

2. How much money should I give my mother-in-law for a direct sales kit?

The cost of a direct sales kit can vary depending on the company and the products included. It's important to do your research and compare prices before making a decision. Some companies may offer payment plans or discounts for first-time consultants. It's also important to consider your mother-in-law's financial situation and what she is comfortable investing. Remember, the initial investment is just the beginning - she may also need to purchase additional products or marketing materials as she grows her business.

3. Are there any hidden costs associated with direct sales kits?

While most direct sales companies are transparent about the costs involved with becoming a consultant, it's always a good idea to read the fine print and ask questions before making a purchase. Some companies may have monthly or yearly fees for maintaining your consultant status, while others may require you to purchase a certain amount of product each month to remain active. It's important to fully understand the costs and expectations before investing in a direct sales kit.

4. Can my mother-in-law make a profit from selling the products?

The potential for profit in direct sales varies from company to company and individual to individual. It's important to remember that direct sales is a business, and like any business, it takes time and effort to see a return on investment. Your mother-in-law's success will depend on her dedication, sales skills, and ability to build a customer base. Encourage her to attend training sessions and reach out to other successful consultants for tips and advice.

5. Are there any risks associated with giving my mother-in-law money for a direct sales kit?

As with any investment, there is always a level of risk involved. While many direct sales companies have been around for years and have a proven track record, there is no guarantee of success. It's important to thoroughly research the company and their products before making a decision. Additionally, make sure your mother-in-law understands the expectations and responsibilities of being a consultant and is prepared to put in the work needed to be successful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniepc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather223
  • Sheila