• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Staying in Touch With Leads...

In summary, the best way to stay in touch with leads as a Pampered Chef consultant is to use a variety of communication methods such as email, phone calls, social media, and in-person interactions. It is recommended to reach out to leads at least once a month, but more frequent communication is appropriate if a lead has expressed interest or has a specific need. When communicating with leads, it is important to provide a mix of informational and promotional content to keep them engaged. Personalizing your communication by keeping track of their interests and preferences can also help make them feel valued. If a lead is unresponsive, continue to reach out periodically and consider offering incentives or exclusive content, but also focus on other potential leads if they continue to be unresponsive
twinkie10
Gold Member
1) How often do you stay in touch with folks interested in the PC business, but now is not a good time?

2) And, what do you say when you touch base with them again?

something I heard at conference is to ask them when they would like you to follow up, or if it is ok to keep in touch. Then when you call, gently remind them that you are doing what they asked you to do.
"Hi Susie, this is Twinkie with TPC. I had a note to myself to call you in August as you requested........"

1) It really depends on the individual and the relationship we have. If it's someone I consider a close friend or business contact, I try to stay in touch at least once a month. If it's someone I only know through the PC business, I may check in every few months or so. However, if now is not a good time for either of us, I respect that and may not reach out until things have settled down.2) When I touch base with them again, I usually start off by asking how they've been and if there have been any updates in their business or personal life. I also make sure to mention that I understand if now is still not a good time to discuss the PC business, and that I am happy to catch up whenever they are ready. It's important to show empathy and understanding in these situations.

What is the best way to stay in touch with leads as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The best way to stay in touch with leads is to utilize various forms of communication such as email, phone calls, social media, and in-person interactions. It is important to mix up your methods to reach leads through their preferred channels.

How often should I reach out to leads?

It is recommended to reach out to leads at least once a month to maintain a consistent presence and keep your business top of mind. However, if a lead has expressed interest or has a specific need, it is appropriate to reach out more frequently to provide support and information.

What types of content should I share with leads?

When staying in touch with leads, it is important to provide a mix of informational and promotional content. Share tips and recipes using Pampered Chef products, highlight new products or promotions, and also provide helpful resources related to cooking and entertaining.

How can I personalize my communication with leads?

To personalize your communication with leads, keep track of their interests, needs, and preferences. This can be done through a customer relationship management system or simply through notes and reminders. Use this information to tailor your messages and make them feel valued and understood.

What should I do if a lead is unresponsive?

If a lead is unresponsive, continue to reach out periodically but do not bombard them with messages. It may also be helpful to offer a small incentive or exclusive content to encourage them to engage with you. If a lead continues to be unresponsive, it may be best to focus your efforts on other potential leads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • cookingmommy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
KRISTI'SCOOKING
  • pamperedbecky