• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking Recruitment: How Many and How To Get More

In summary, when it comes to recruiting for Pampered Chef, the number of people you should aim to recruit depends on your personal goals and team size. To attract potential recruits, you can host events, use social media and leverage resources provided by Pampered Chef. There are tools and resources available to help you track your recruiting efforts, such as the "My Team" and "Reports" sections on your personal website. To overcome objections from potential recruits, Pampered Chef offers training and resources, and it can also be helpful to share personal experiences and success stories. The length of the recruiting process can vary, and it's important to be patient and follow up with potential recruits while respecting their decision.
twinkie10
Gold Member
1) How many active recruits do you currently have?

2) What is your best tip for recruiting consistently?

I have 11 active.

best tip, Hmmm??? Make it about them and not you. If there is an incentive, don't put all your eggs in one basket.

I also have 11.My tip is to ask everyone and then FOLLOW UP consistently.

I have 17 currently active.

My tip is to make it about them - no matter what it gets ME it needs to be all about THEM or I will sound needy and pushy and they will run the other way. Find out their best method of learning and communication and use it!

I have 6 right now (soon to be 9)!!

My tip is to find out their "why" or "heart tug" during the interview. That way you can clearly address what is important to them when they start to doubt their decision...from the beginning.

I have 12 active right now and consistently recruit 1 per month.

My tip is to make your shows look fun and easy! There are always guests thinking about if they could do what you are doing....so they are watching you. If it looks boring or hard they will lose interest quickly. If it's fun, easy AND quick???.....YOU WILL GET LEADS!

Chef Kearns said:
I have 6 right now (soon to be 9)!!

My tip is to find out their "why" or "heart tug" during the interview. That way you can clearly address what is important to them when they start to doubt their decision...from the beginning.

Go Sandra, Go Sandra! Yippeeee!:D

1. How many people should I aim to recruit?

The number of people you should aim to recruit depends on your personal goals and the size and structure of your team. Some consultants aim to recruit one new team member per month, while others may aim for a certain number of recruits per year. It's important to set realistic and attainable goals for yourself.

2. How can I attract more potential recruits?

There are several ways to attract potential recruits, including hosting recruiting events, sharing your Pampered Chef story on social media, and reaching out to friends and family. You can also leverage the tools and resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as the "Join Us" page on your personal website and the business opportunity video.

3. How do I keep track of my recruiting efforts?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of tools and resources to help you track your recruiting efforts. The "My Team" section of your personal website allows you to view and manage your team members, and the "Reports" section provides detailed information on your team's performance. You can also keep track of your recruiting efforts through spreadsheets or other tracking systems.

4. How can I overcome objections from potential recruits?

Objections from potential recruits are common, and it's important to know how to address them. Pampered Chef offers training and resources to help you overcome objections and effectively communicate the benefits of joining the team. It's also helpful to share your personal experiences and the success stories of other consultants.

5. How long does the recruiting process typically take?

The recruiting process can vary in length depending on the individual and their level of interest. Some recruits may sign up immediately, while others may need more time to consider the opportunity. It's important to be patient and continue to follow up with potential recruits, but also respect their decision if they ultimately choose not to join.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • amy07