• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! 6 Team Members & 1 More to Go! Wish Me Luck!

In summary, the speaker used networking, social media, and in-person events to recruit 6 team members for Pampered Chef. They motivated their team through communication, support, training, and incentives, and also led by example. Conflicts were handled through open communication and finding solutions. The key qualities they looked for in potential team members were motivation, passion, positivity, good communication skills, and a willingness to learn. They balance their own success with helping their team members by prioritizing both personal sales and the success of their team.
chefliz
Gold Member
I just had to share with everyone that I just signed my 6th team member tonight! Hooray! (I have signed others but not all at the same time...) My goal is to sign one more before leaving for conference-I am in Wave 3 so this is still possible. I have another recruiting interview on Tuesday right before her show...Wish me luck please! :sing:

congrats.....................

That is awesome! Keep up the great work. Let us know if you sign that one you want before conference.

WOOT! WOOT!
You go girl!!

Congratulations!! :):)

AWESOME for you!!! Great job!! Let us know if you get #7!!!

Congrats!!!! :)

CONGRATS! :thumbup:
I'd love to learn your techniques, tips! :)

That's awesome! Way to go and good luck with the next one! You are on a roll!

I am being so much more intentional with the 3-2-1 right now and focusing on ENOUGH...

Enough shows=Enough leads=Enough bookings=Enough recruits

I know that if I get Enough shows, everything else will fall into place. BUT, I have to make those ever important contacts...

And thank you SO much for your support everyone!!!

Congratulations! Definitely keep going...that means not having to worry about who stays/leaves.

Way to go... I need to work on 3, 2, 1 better than I do.............................

chefliz said:
I am being so much more intentional with the 3-2-1 right now and focusing on ENOUGH...

Enough shows=Enough leads=Enough bookings=Enough recruits

I know that if I get Enough shows, everything else will fall into place. BUT, I have to make those ever important contacts...

Wa-Hoo ~ How inspiring!!! Keep it going !!!

Way to go!! That is super!

That is fabulous! I'm super happy for you! I bet you'll get #7 for sure before conference you are on a roll lady! WHoo-hoo

1. How did you manage to recruit 6 team members for Pampered Chef?

I used a combination of networking, social media, and hosting in-person events to spread the word about the opportunity and showcase the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant.

2. What strategies did you use to motivate your team to reach their goals?

I regularly communicate with my team and offer support, training, and incentives to keep them motivated and on track. I also lead by example and show them the potential for success within the company.

3. How do you handle conflicts or challenges within your team?

I believe in open and honest communication and encourage my team to express any concerns or issues they may have. I also work to find solutions and mediate any conflicts that may arise.

4. What are the key qualities you look for in potential team members?

I look for individuals who are motivated, passionate, and have a positive attitude. It's also important for them to have good communication skills and a willingness to learn and grow within the company.

5. How do you balance your own success with helping your team members succeed?

I prioritize both my personal sales and the success of my team. I believe that by supporting and helping my team members reach their goals, it ultimately contributes to my own success as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • Nanisu