• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Will Happen to My Downline If My Personal Recruit Quits?

In summary, a downline in a multi-level marketing company like Pampered Chef refers to the group of individuals directly or indirectly recruited by a representative. To build your downline, you can reach out to friends and family, attend networking events, and utilize social media. You can earn commission from your downline's sales, and supporting and motivating them through training and recognition can lead to additional bonuses and incentives from the company.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
I have a downline consultant who is not one of my personal recruits. She is the recruit of a personal recruit. Anyway, the personal recruit has decided to quit the business, and we were wondering what would happen to her recruit - would she roll up to me, or to our director, since I'm not a director yet?

If she rolls up to our director, we'll all be SO bummed, since our director has been MIA for over a year now (barely squeaking by as active status). Eventually, I'm sure she'll quit the business, too (my director), so this girl will go right to our ED, but our ED lives in Michigan.

So, of course she'll still be included in my meetings, but I'll be bummed if I officially "lose" her on my team. Can someone confirm or clarify for me so I can let them all know? Thanks!

You won't lose her unless she promotes past you as a Director. You then have 3 months to promote yourself or you will lose her to your Director or ED if it comes to that.

I have gals on my team in the same situation...their recruiter resigned but they are still mine. Make sense?

Oh, good! Thanks Erin!! So, just to clarify, she won't count as a "personal recruit", but if/when I promote to director, she'll count as one of my qualified consultants to keep my director status, right? It's always good to have a few "buffers"!! ;)

That's right. She won't count as one of your 5 to promote, but she'll count for maintaining.

I understand your concern about what will happen to your downline if your personal recruit decides to quit the business. It can be a confusing and stressful situation, especially if your director is not actively involved in the business.First of all, I want to assure you that your downline will not be lost or rolled up to someone else. As a pampered chef consultant, you have the opportunity to build your own team and create a strong foundation for your business. Your downline is a part of that foundation and you have put time and effort into supporting and training them.In the event that your personal recruit decides to quit, their downline will remain in your team. This is because they were recruited by your personal recruit, who is a part of your team. Even if your personal recruit quits, their downline will still be considered a part of your team and will continue to be included in your meetings and events.I know that it can be disappointing to lose a team member, but it is important to remember that your downline is not just a number or a statistic. They are individuals who have chosen to join your team and it is your responsibility as their leader to continue supporting and guiding them on their pampered chef journey.I hope this clarifies any confusion and puts your mind at ease. Keep up the great work and continue to build a strong and successful team. Best of luck to you!

What is a downline?

A downline refers to the group of people who are directly or indirectly recruited by a representative in a multi-level marketing company like Pampered Chef. These individuals are part of the representative's sales team and earn a commission on their sales.

How do I build my downline?

To build your downline, you can start by reaching out to your friends and family and introducing them to the Pampered Chef opportunity. You can also attend networking events and share the business opportunity with others. Additionally, utilizing social media and online platforms can help you connect with potential recruits.

Do I earn commission from my downline's sales?

Yes, as a representative, you can earn a commission from the sales of your downline. This is one of the benefits of building a strong and successful team. The more your downline sells, the more commission you can earn.

How do I support and motivate my downline?

One way to support and motivate your downline is by providing them with training and resources to help them succeed. This could include hosting team meetings, sharing tips and strategies, and offering one-on-one coaching. You can also recognize and celebrate their achievements to keep them motivated.

Can I earn bonuses or incentives for growing my downline?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various bonuses and incentives for representatives who successfully grow their downline. These can include cash bonuses, free products, and even trips. It's important to stay informed about the current promotions and incentives available to motivate and reward your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Inomiamenda
  • baychef