• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Recruits Do You Have???

In summary, the conversation revolved around the number of qualified recruits each person had on their team. Some had multiple recruits, but not all were active or qualified. There were also discussions about inactive recruits and the desire to become a Director. Some had 10 or more recruits, but not all were qualified yet. The idea of including FDs in the referral system was also mentioned. Overall, there was a general goal to increase the number of qualified recruits and reach Director status.
AMTC
Gold Member
Just wondering how many Qualified Recruits everybody has, I thought it would be fun to do a poll

Last edited:
Well, that is a relative question :) I have several recruits, but not all are active or qualified...

3 qualified, many inactive and one on leave and one hopefully will qualify soon!

Oops, I should have specified, QUALIFIED....

You can add a reply about inactive recruits if you like..

ZERO...NONE...NADA!!! :rolleyes: But, workin' on it! :D

Depends on the month! LOL! I have 10 that still show up on my IPT! 2 are inactive, maybe 3 now. I think actually a total of 4 of my recruits are qualified. Of the ones that are inactive 3 are qualified and 2 will come back eventually. I have 3 pretty new ones that will qualify by this month or early next. I also have a new one that is signing possibly TODAY!!!

OK, not a FD yet but ... one is qualified and the other is close to it.
I really want to be a Director and I know one day I will be.

5, 2 qualified, 1 inacitve, 2 struggling. My "Director in 3" deadline is Aug 1, so I am pushing hard for them all to get qualified this month.

I have exactly 21 on my team, three FD. 4 still need to qualify. 1 is very close.

pkd09 said:
OK, not a FD yet but ... one is qualified and the other is close to it.
I really want to be a Director and I know one day I will be.

Actually you are a FD! It just takes 2 and they don't have to be qualified!

I have qualified over 10 recruits but never have 5 at the same time! Right now I have 4 qualified but only 2 are personal recruits and I have one on her way to qualifying. So I have 5 but not quite there yet.....

erinyourpclady said:
I have qualified over 10 recruits but never have 5 at the same time! Right now I have 4 qualified but only 2 are personal recruits and I have one on her way to qualifying. So I have 5 but not quite there yet.....

I feel you're pain, Erin. I have recruited and qualified 8 in the last 5 years, but not at the same time. I currently have 3 personal qualified recruits, and 2 qualified downline recruits. One of my 3 personal recruits just told me she's leaving the business, but another girl is interested in joining, so I'll be in the same spot. I feel like I'm on a never-ending FD treadmill!! :(

Great Poll Annie!! Miss you!!

Okay, I have 11, just dropped down to 9 this month b/c I've had 2 go inactive this month. :cry:

cathyskitchen said:
I feel you're pain, Erin. I have recruited and qualified 8 in the last 5 years, but not at the same time. I currently have 3 personal qualified recruits, and 2 qualified downline recruits. One of my 3 personal recruits just told me she's leaving the business, but another girl is interested in joining, so I'll be in the same spot. I feel like I'm on a never-ending FD treadmill!! :(

And that is why I wish that FD's could be included in the referral system but I understand it is a perk of directorship! I mean if you have been a FD for four years......I have....obviously you are committed! LOL!!! Well...all except for the time I tried to quit......and couldn't.

PampMomof3 said:
Great Poll Annie!! Miss you!!

Okay, I have 11, just dropped down to 9 this month b/c I've had 2 go inactive this month. :cry:

You GO KRISTI!

I miss you too!:(

I have 3 and soon to be 4! So I am working on becoming a Director before December.

erinyourpclady said:
And that is why I wish that FD's could be included in the referral system but I understand it is a perk of directorship! I mean if you have been a FD for four years......I have....obviously you are committed! LOL!!! Well...all except for the time I tried to quit......and couldn't.

I agree, Erin. I've been a FD for 4 years, too, and consistently submit $2000 - $3000 in Comm. Sales every month. Maybe they could make it a requirement to have 3 qual. recruits and submit $XX a month to get referrals. My director does NOTHING, squeaks by with the ppl on her team who still like her, and still gets all the referrals. That makes me SOOO angry!! :mad:

19 on my team with 15 active this month (varies month to month) ~

I just signed my 6th tonight...I am hoping for a really fantastic recruiting promotion at conference to grow my team!

cathyskitchen said:
I agree, Erin. I've been a FD for 4 years, too, and consistently submit $2000 - $3000 in Comm. Sales every month. Maybe they could make it a requirement to have 3 qual. recruits and submit $XX a month to get referrals. My director does NOTHING, squeaks by with the ppl on her team who still like her, and still gets all the referrals. That makes me SOOO angry!! :mad:
I can totally understand, but I'm pretty sure that with Pampered Chef they definitely would like to see you build a cluster. It doesn't mean you're not dedicated, but they *probably* think that perhaps they'd be sending you referrals and you might not try to recruit someone who could potentially become a great consultant. Once you've proven that you're dedicated to creating your own team, that's probably where they feel confident that you'll take every advantage of recruiting a host, and that means more product sales for them. It's not a perfect measure, but it's probably all they've got.I'm currently finishing up my Bachelors in Leadership and I'm learning a lot about rewards and recognition and one of the things our Professor kept saying throughout the entire last term was REWARD THE BEHAVIOR THAT YOU WANT FROM SOMEONE. Obviously Pampered Chef wants us to recruit people.That all being said, we all know what to do if we want referrals, but I for one at this time am just glad that there isn't someone breathing down my neck telling me I HAVE TO RECRUIT.:eek:I'm just trying to stay active until I finish school next year...then watch out!!!!!!;)

1. How many recruits do you currently have?

As of this month, we have a total of 50 recruits in our program.

2. How many recruits do you accept each year?

We typically accept around 100 recruits each year, with our largest intake happening in the fall.

3. What qualifications do recruits need to have?

Recruits must meet our minimum age requirement of 18 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent.

4. How long is the recruitment process?

The recruitment process varies depending on the position and program, but it typically takes 2-3 months from application to acceptance.

5. Are there any physical or fitness requirements for recruits?

Yes, all recruits must pass a physical fitness test and meet certain physical requirements in order to be accepted into our program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Koolotus
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • Puccalsellate
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies