• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Promotion Announcement: Refresh Your Memory Here!

In summary, there is a new recruiting promotion and it is good. The new recruit has to qualify within 30 days and if they submit $1000 commissionable in the first 30 days, they get a rebate for half of what they paid for the kit.
hmolah
I was wondering (and I know there isn't currently one now) but if memory serves me, it seem at Conference they usually will announce a new recruiting promotion, is that correct? I don't think we've had one since May - but can anyone refresh my memory? I have a couple of recruits - one really strong recruit (who is my sister actually!) and I just was curious if it might be likely that they would have an upcoming promotion.

Also, here's a testimony to never giving up....my sister lives in another part of the country and she too loves to cook and loves trying new foods, etc. Well, she called me the other day telling me she's trying to find a job she can do from home so that when she starts their family, she can be more home-based. And then hinted at PC!!! I had asked her years ago when I first started, but she wasn't interested. Just goes to show that you never know! Now, she isn't signed up, but she's preparing her list of hosts and saving up her $155 she needs. But after a vacation in mid July I think she's going to give this a try!

Amazing how asking can maybe take several years, but eventually comes around! Always ask everyone!

In past years, there always does seem to be some kind of recruiting promotion announced at Conference in July. Sometimes it seems to be retroactive to July 1st so even those that signed between July 1st and conference were included in it, but I remember at least one time where it WASN'T retroactive. With all the recruiting promotions so far this year, I would guess there WILL be something, but I never want to count on something until I see it. In past years, it's had to do with free extra products, such as when the Executive cookware came out, that was a freebie or when the cranberry-colored stoneware came out, new recruits got to get ALL of the pieces ($255 worth I think!) for free. I'm assuming they'll make it where they new recruit has to qualify within 30 days.

I can't wait to hear because I have a number of fence-sitters!

I sure hope they retroact it b/c my first girl signed yesterday! And I got the $1500 SAT level! (first time!) It seems like everything is coming together and some extra free stuff would make it even sweeter!

There is a new recruiting promotion and IT IS GOOD!!! I can email you the info if you'd like...or you can be patient and wait til Friday ;o)

Really shouldn't mention ANYTHING at all until after Wave 3! By telling someone there is or isn't can still ruin the surprise for someone. We made a promise to Doris that mouth's stay SHUT til after Wave 3! Nothing should be said at all until Saturday night, July 19th! Not too much longer folks!!! :)

smspamperedchef said:
Really shouldn't mention ANYTHING at all until after Wave 3! By telling someone there is or isn't can still ruin the surprise for someone. We made a promise to Doris that mouth's stay SHUT til after Wave 3! Nothing should be said at all until Saturday night, July 19th! Not too much longer folks!!! :)
Can I just say AMEN to this???

I appreciate you letting me know that there is a promo. Now I'm just that much more anxious for my meeting on Thursday.

I'll second that Amen Sharon!
And Lisa, I'm glad you're excited for your meeting....that's why we're not supposed to talk...so your director can come share with you & hype it all up at her meeting.

Can someone please post the recruiting special as soon as it is okay? Thank you!

For us: recruit July 1 - Aug 31 and when the new recruit submits $1000 commissionable in first 30 days, we get $100.
For recruit: sign July 1 - Aug 31 and submit $1000 commissionable in first 30 days and get a rebate for half of what they paid for the kit.

What is the "New Recruiting Promotion"?

The "New Recruiting Promotion" is a special program that offers incentives and benefits to individuals who successfully refer new candidates to a company's hiring process. These incentives may include bonuses, rewards, or other perks.

Who is eligible for the "New Recruiting Promotion"?

The eligibility for the "New Recruiting Promotion" may vary depending on the company's policies. However, in general, current employees who refer new candidates that are hired by the company may be eligible for the promotion. Some companies may also extend the promotion to external individuals, such as clients or business partners.

What are the benefits of participating in the "New Recruiting Promotion"?

The benefits of participating in the "New Recruiting Promotion" include potential bonuses or rewards for successfully referring new candidates to the company's hiring process. Additionally, participating in the promotion can help strengthen relationships with the company and demonstrate loyalty and commitment as an employee or external individual.

How can I refer new candidates for the "New Recruiting Promotion"?

To refer new candidates for the "New Recruiting Promotion," you can usually submit their information through a designated referral portal or contact the company's HR department. Make sure to follow the company's guidelines and procedures for referrals to ensure eligibility for the promotion.

Is there a limit to the number of referrals I can make for the "New Recruiting Promotion"?

The limit for referrals may vary depending on the company's policies. Some companies may have a maximum number of referrals per employee, while others may not have a limit. It is best to check with the company or HR department for specific guidelines on the referral limit for the "New Recruiting Promotion."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
rudy31
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies