• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with First Pampered Chef Recruit: What Should I Do?

In summary, Lisa is excited to have girl she met at the festival coming to her house to sign her consultant agreement. However, her recruiter is on vacation and she can't get a hold of her director. She is also excited to start the process of getting her consultant number and to start taking the PC classes set up for her.
buckeyefan08
I'm excited that I girl I met at the festival I did this past weekend is coming to my house today to sign her consultant agreement BUT.... my recruiter is on vacation and I can't get a hold od my director! This is my first recruit and she saw me at the grocery store today and said she's ready to get started. I don't know what to do know! She has her four shows lined up and I know I have to do the agreement but what if she isn't paying with a credit card how do I send it in? Do I give her anything? I'm confused and excited! If anyone could help I would appreciate it!

breathe---Ask her if she has any ?s---Answer them---let her submit on line--and start taking the classes PC set up for us--on line--Make sure her dates are within the 30 days---she should have a little buffer--for re-sched.Congrats

Will she get her consultant # right away so she can take the classes?

Isn't it funny as soon as she said she wanted to sign I went into the I don't know what I'm doing mode! LOL!

If she's not paying with a credit card, follow the instructions on the agreement (check should be payable to PC, copy to her, one for your Director, etc.). But the easiest way is to have her fill it out online, even if she uses your computer to do so.

She'll get her consultant number in a day or 2.

Will she get her number via e-mail then?
Sorry for all the questions I just don't want to look stupid when she comes over!

Yes, she'll get a welcome email, as long as she includes an email address when she signs.

Great job on the recruit! I want one ;)

It has taken me over a year to get a recruit! Now I feel like I don't know what I'm doing! Of course she wanted to do it today! My recruiter is on vacation and my director is not home! Oh well I'll take it!

buckeyefan08 said:
It has taken me over a year to get a recruit! Now I feel like I don't know what I'm doing! Of course she wanted to do it today! My recruiter is on vacation and my director is not home! Oh well I'll take it!

Your going to do great! Come back and share your good news with us when you are done. If you don't know every answer thats ok... then she will feel she doesn't have to know everything. Which is good!!!

SHE DID IT! She signed and is ready to start! I'm so excited! (I think I'm more excited than she is!)

Congratulations Lisa!:balloon::balloon:

Awesom! Great Job!

YIPEE!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

Congrats!

Half way to a raise!

alright! great job!

Congratulations!

1. How can I help a new recruit feel welcome?

One of the best ways to help a new recruit feel welcome is to introduce them to their coworkers and show them around the office. It's also a good idea to assign them a mentor or buddy who can answer any questions they may have and help them get acclimated to their new role.

2. What should I do if the new recruit seems overwhelmed?

If the new recruit seems overwhelmed, it's important to provide them with support and reassurance. Encourage them to ask questions and offer to help them prioritize their tasks. It's also a good idea to check in with them regularly and offer guidance and advice as needed.

3. How can I ensure the new recruit receives proper training?

To ensure the new recruit receives proper training, it's important to have a structured onboarding process in place. This may include training videos, shadowing experienced employees, and providing written materials for reference. Additionally, make sure to schedule regular check-ins to see how the new recruit is progressing and if they require any additional training.

4. What can I do to make the new recruit feel like part of the team?

To make the new recruit feel like part of the team, involve them in team meetings and social events. Encourage them to share their ideas and opinions, and make sure to recognize their contributions. It's also helpful to assign them a team project so they can work closely with their coworkers and build relationships.

5. How can I support the new recruit's growth and development?

To support the new recruit's growth and development, provide them with opportunities for learning and advancement. This may include attending conferences, workshops, or online training courses. It's also important to have regular performance evaluations and set goals for their professional development. Encourage them to take on new challenges and provide them with feedback and guidance along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pamperedpartridge