• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Get My 5th Recruit?!

In summary, the speaker has been working hard to recruit and has successfully signed five new recruits, with three more qualified and two potential leads. They are excited about their progress and are aiming to become a Director before Leadership. There has been some frustration with recruits backing out, but overall the speaker is celebrating their success and perseverance.
My sister called and I have been working with her since Jan right after Leadership and she wants to sign TOMORROW!!! I have worked so hard for this and had 3 people back out right at the moment of signing:mad: after they had bookings and everything! very frustrating. This will be my fifth recruit and my goal was to have them signed before conference!!! I have 3 qualified and the last two are brand new. I had 5 signed back in 2006 but could not get them all qualified at once. I am so excited can you tell? I also got 2 serious leads last week. Hoping both of them sign too. Then my team would start out at a really good size!! Thanks for listening.

Awesome! Congrats on making your goal! :thumbup:

Congrats!! How awesome & exciting!

Congratualtions!! Keep up the good work!

Great Job! You'll be a Director before Leadership for sure then! Just keep recruiting!!!

WOO HOO!!! Keep up the good work. That's awesome! :)

way to go :)

Congrats! :D:D

cincychef said:
My sister called and I have been working with her since Jan right after Leadership and she wants to sign TOMORROW!!! I have worked so hard for this and had 3 people back out right at the moment of signing:mad: after they had bookings and everything! very frustrating. This will be my fifth recruit and my goal was to have them signed before conference!!! I have 3 qualified and the last two are brand new. I had 5 signed back in 2006 but could not get them all qualified at once. I am so excited can you tell? I also got 2 serious leads last week. Hoping both of them sign too. Then my team would start out at a really good size!! Thanks for listening.

Wgoo-hoo! Way to go and congrats on all those recruits!!

YAHOOO! Congrats!

Congrats--great post gives everyone hope that perseverance pays off--

Woot Woot!

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc133/louisakwee/happydance.gif

ththhavingaboy_afb.gif

congratulations - keep up the great work!

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for you!!

Way to go!

Way to go, girl!!!!

Here comes the next director!!!

twinkie10 said:
Way to go, girl!!!!

Here comes the next director!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Way to go!

Yahoooo!!!

1. What does it mean to get my 5th recruit?

Getting your 5th recruit means that you have successfully recruited five individuals to join your team or organization. This is typically a milestone or achievement in a recruiting or multi-level marketing system.

2. How do I recruit my 5th member?

The process of recruiting your 5th member may vary depending on the specific system or organization you are a part of. Generally, it involves reaching out to potential candidates, sharing information about the opportunity, and convincing them to join your team.

3. Why is getting my 5th recruit important?

Getting your 5th recruit is important because it shows that you have successfully built a team and have the potential to continue growing and succeeding in your recruiting efforts. It also may come with certain benefits or rewards within your organization.

4. How long does it typically take to get my 5th recruit?

The amount of time it takes to get your 5th recruit can vary greatly depending on your recruiting skills, the demand for the opportunity, and other factors. Some may achieve this milestone quickly, while others may take longer to reach it.

5. What should I do after I get my 5th recruit?

Congratulations on reaching this milestone! After getting your 5th recruit, it is important to continue building and supporting your team. This can include training and mentoring your recruits, setting new goals, and continuing to recruit new members to further grow your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • ChefBeckyD