• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Full Time Employee Recruiting Concern

In summary, full time employee recruiting is the process of hiring candidates to work for a company on a full-time basis. It differs from part time or contract recruiting in that it focuses on permanent hires. Common concerns with full time employee recruiting include finding qualified candidates, competing with other companies, and ensuring a good cultural fit. To overcome these concerns, companies can use various recruiting strategies and have a strong employer brand and competitive compensation. Effective full time employee recruiting can lead to a more qualified workforce, increased productivity and innovation, and a positive company culture, while also reducing turnover and contributing to the overall success of the company.
smile10308
Gold Member
Hi there!

Does anyone have a flyer they give to anyone with a full time job? I know I have seen one before, I just can't find it. I need something to help this lady see past having a full time job and kids. She is sooooo in love with the products and I know she would be soooooo good at this. thanks so much!

I work 6 days a week + online college courses + pampered chef. That is why PC is so great b/c I can work it around my schedule. There is no stress b/c I'm my boss. I don't have a sheet but I don't mind speaking w/her if you need me to.

Thank you so much!!!!! I would love to offer her to talk to you! Is there a good number to reach you at?

Uh, yeah, introduce her to me (to tell her she can do it not to steal your recruit). Honestly, PM me if you want.I bet I can beat her list of activities! ;)Reminder her that it is her life, her way...she can do PC as a hobby even, get great stuff.
Emphasize that you would love to support her no matter what her level in PC.

By the way those hours I gave you in the PM are CST.

I was working full time when I signed ... 2 months later they moved me out of management and 5 months after that they took 8 hours away from me.So my sometime gig is becoming my lifeline.I'd offer to have her call me but I'm working, house-sitting and oh yeah ... doing shows. I'm busy, busy, dredfully busy ...

Thank you again so much!

1. What is full time employee recruiting?

Full time employee recruiting is the process of finding and hiring candidates to work for a company on a full-time basis. This involves creating job postings, screening resumes, conducting interviews, and ultimately selecting the best candidate to join the company's workforce.

2. How is full time employee recruiting different from part time or contract recruiting?

Full time employee recruiting focuses on hiring individuals who will work for the company on a permanent basis, typically for at least 35-40 hours per week. Part time or contract recruiting, on the other hand, involves hiring individuals for a shorter period of time or for a specific project or task.

3. What are some common concerns when it comes to full time employee recruiting?

Some common concerns with full time employee recruiting include finding qualified candidates, competing with other companies for top talent, and ensuring a good cultural fit for the company. It can also be a time-consuming and expensive process for employers.

4. How can companies overcome these concerns in full time employee recruiting?

To overcome these concerns, companies can utilize various recruiting strategies such as networking, utilizing job boards and social media, and partnering with recruitment agencies. It's also important for companies to have a strong employer brand and competitive compensation and benefits package to attract top talent.

5. What are the benefits of effective full time employee recruiting?

Effective full time employee recruiting can lead to a more qualified and diverse workforce, increased productivity and innovation, and a positive company culture. It can also help reduce turnover and save the company time and money in the long run. Additionally, hiring the right employees can contribute to the overall success and growth of the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • chefmelody
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • cheflorraine