• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Cancelled-Layed off From Job-Recruit Opportunity

In summary, if a host has cancelled your recruit opportunity, it means they are no longer able to offer you the job or opportunity. You can still apply for other opportunities and may receive compensation depending on the circumstances. If you have made plans based on the cancelled opportunity, it's important to communicate with the host. To prevent this from happening in the future, thoroughly research, have a contract, keep communication open, and have backup plans.
noelskitchen
One of my hosts just cancelled her show in July. She said "I hate to do this but I’m going to have to hold off on having that pampered chef party. I go laid off today and don’t know where or what I will be doing than."

Now I know I could tell her that I'd fu with her in a month or so to reschedule. But I feel this is a recruiting opportunity. She works from home for First American Title and does Creative Scrapbooking as a part time job. Advice? I guess I'm just concerned with the correct word choice to use.

Thanks got it. Thanks for the input. I'll see what happens.

1. What does it mean if a host has cancelled my recruit opportunity?

If a host has cancelled your recruit opportunity, it means that they are no longer able to offer you the job or opportunity that they had previously offered. This could be due to various reasons such as budget constraints, changes in their business plans, or other unforeseen circumstances.

2. Can I still apply for other opportunities if my host has cancelled my recruit opportunity?

Yes, you can still apply for other opportunities even if your host has cancelled your recruit opportunity. It is important to continue searching for new opportunities and not limit yourself to just one option.

3. Will I receive any compensation if my host has cancelled my recruit opportunity?

It depends on the terms and conditions of the opportunity and the agreement between you and the host. If there was a contract in place, it is possible that you may receive some form of compensation. However, if there was no contract, it is unlikely that you will receive any compensation.

4. What should I do if I have already made plans based on the recruit opportunity that has been cancelled?

If you have already made plans based on the recruit opportunity that has been cancelled, it is important to communicate with your host as soon as possible. They may be able to offer you an alternative opportunity or provide some assistance in adjusting your plans.

5. How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

Unfortunately, there is no guaranteed way to prevent a host from cancelling a recruit opportunity. However, you can minimize the risk by thoroughly researching the host and their business, having a contract in place, and keeping communication open throughout the process. It is also important to have backup plans and not solely rely on one opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • SusanBP0129