• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for My First Pampered Chef Recruit!

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef recruit offers the opportunity to earn commission, receive discounts on products, and have access to exclusive training and resources. The process for becoming a recruit is simple, and no previous experience in sales or cooking is required. This is a flexible opportunity that can fit into your schedule, and you will receive support from a community of consultants, an online training platform, and a mentor.
redsoxgirl
I think I have my first recruit!

A friend I met on a local message board just randomly emailed me and asked about signing up and said she's pretty sure she wants to do it!

I've never had a party or talked much about PC to her! She lives in the Western Mass area and said she and her friends love to cook and love PC, but that there isn't really a consultant in their area.

She's super friendly and outgoing, so I think she'll do great if she decides to sign up.

I'm just so excited!LOL

Way to go!

Congratulations Lindsay - I hope she exceeds your expectations!

Lindsay, ask her if she has a friend who would like to try the biz, too. They will have fun learning together....and you will be a Future Director all in one day!

CONGRATS!

Great advice Janice!

Yahoo!! Congrats girl!! Way to go!

That's terrific! Congrats!

That is great! Keep us posted!

WOO HOO for Lindsay! Congratulations! :chef: :D:

Congrats! Keep in contact with her!

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef recruit?

As a Pampered Chef recruit, you will have the opportunity to earn a generous commission, receive discounts on products, and have access to exclusive training and resources to help grow your business.

What is the process for becoming a Pampered Chef recruit?

The process for becoming a Pampered Chef recruit is simple. You can sign up online or through a consultant, and then you will receive a starter kit with everything you need to get started. From there, you can begin hosting parties and selling products to earn commission and grow your business.

Do I need to have experience in sales or cooking to become a Pampered Chef recruit?

No, you do not need any previous experience in sales or cooking to become a Pampered Chef recruit. Our comprehensive training and support will provide you with all the tools and resources you need to succeed.

Can I still be a Pampered Chef recruit if I have a full-time job?

Absolutely! Being a Pampered Chef recruit is a flexible opportunity that can fit into your schedule. You can host parties and sell products on evenings and weekends, or whenever works best for you.

What kind of support will I receive as a Pampered Chef recruit?

As a Pampered Chef recruit, you will have access to a community of consultants and an online training platform to support you in your business. You will also have a mentor who can provide guidance and answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Kathy's_Kitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • leslieprichett