• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join My Team: Recruiting Postcard Tips for Hosts

In summary, a recruiting postcard is a marketing tool used by companies to attract potential job candidates. It can help a company reach a large audience in a cost-effective way, create brand awareness, and attract top talent. It should include a catchy headline, information about the company and job openings, and contact details for interested candidates to apply. It can be customized for different job positions and can be distributed through various channels such as mail, public spaces, events, and online platforms.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm going to start sending out a recruiting postcard to my hosts. I send out Nancy's postcards for four weeks leading up to their show (reminders, attendance, call your guests, etc). I usually add a little note at the bottom but cannot come up with anything cleaver to put on the recruiting postcard. It's just a basic postcard that says "Wanted... I think you would be a great addition to me team..."

Cute idea. I would Honestly just tell them WHY you think they would be great on your team. Good cook, easy to talk to, friendly, passion for the products...
What ever it is, as long as it is genuine, your good!

That's a great idea! I think adding a personal touch to the postcard would make it even more effective. Maybe something like, "Join my team and let's conquer the world of direct sales together!" or "Wanted: A superstar like you to join my team and make a difference in people's lives." Good luck with your recruiting efforts!

1. What is a recruiting postcard?

A recruiting postcard is a marketing tool used by companies to attract potential job candidates. It typically includes information about the company, job openings, and contact details for interested individuals to apply or learn more.

2. How can a recruiting postcard help my company?

A recruiting postcard can help your company by reaching a large audience in a cost-effective way. It can also create brand awareness and attract top talent to your company.

3. What should I include in a recruiting postcard?

A recruiting postcard should include a catchy headline, information about your company and its culture, details about the job openings, and contact information for interested candidates to apply or learn more.

4. Can I customize a recruiting postcard for different job positions?

Yes, you can customize a recruiting postcard for different job positions by including specific details and qualifications for each position. This will help attract candidates with the right skills and experience for each role.

5. How do I distribute my recruiting postcards?

You can distribute your recruiting postcards by mailing them directly to potential candidates, placing them in high-traffic areas such as coffee shops or libraries, or including them in recruitment events and job fairs. You can also share them on social media or add them to your company's website for interested individuals to download and print.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • almondfarm