• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Ask: Inspiring Success Stories from My Fair Booths

In summary, Just Ask has been a phrase in our business for a long time. A lady visited my booth today and loved the product. We talked about booking a show and she said she was building a house. I asked if she ever thought about doing what I do and she said she was not working right now and the money could help pay for their house they are building as they pay. We're talking on the phone Monday about how PC could work for her.
lockhartkitchen
Just Ask has been a phrase in our business for a long time. I've been doing a fair for the last two days in a small town. I had a lady today visit my booth that's in her early 50's. She loved the product. We talked about booking a show (she lives 2 hours from me, but who doesn't like to go to the beach and get a tax write-off?). She said she was building a house. I asked if she ever thought about doing what I do? She said she's not working right now and the money could help pay for their house they are building as they pay. We're talking on the phone Monday about how PC could work for her. Yeah! Then two hours later I met a former consultant. Question I ask "What made you stop?" She got busy with the kids. Her kids are now out of the house and she'd been thinking this was a good a time to start again. She talked about her own strenths. Monday I'm calling to set a time to meet for coffee to help her get started again. Yeah!

Thanks for the encouragement to do what I know I should be doing. :)

raebates said:
Thanks for the encouragement to do what I know I should be doing. :)

I second that! Thank you for the reminder and YAHOOOOOO for you!:D

JUST ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll have to do that....

I hate asking..not sure what I am afraid of. But man I hate to ask. LOL...I need to get my list of 100 NO's and start working towards a new Coach purse or something to motivate me to JUST ASK.

I still tease my director, because she never asked me. She assumed because I had a career as a full-time teacher that I wouldn't want to do PC. It was her husband who told my husband that with the 6 bookings I got from my show, after calling friends for the bookings, that I should be doing PC. So I did. Don't ever assume someone is too old, too young, too busy, etc. We're not to judge. It is hard to come out and say it. Lately, I've just been saying it. I'll let you all know how it goes with talking with the ladies this week. I'm so excited! With two more I'll have 3 active, I'll get my other to be active again, and then I only need 1 more. Yeah!!

1. What is "Just Ask: Inspiring Success Stories from My Fair Booths" about?

"Just Ask" is a book that shares success stories from real Pampered Chef consultants who have found great success by utilizing fair booths to promote and sell our products. It is full of inspiring stories and tips for anyone looking to grow their business through fair booths.

2. Is this book only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, this book is for anyone who is interested in learning about the power of fair booths for promoting and selling products. While the stories are from Pampered Chef consultants, the tips and strategies can be applied to any business or product.

3. Are there practical tips and strategies included in the book?

Yes, "Just Ask" includes practical tips and strategies from successful Pampered Chef consultants who have used fair booths to boost their sales and grow their business. These tips are easy to implement and can be used by anyone, regardless of their level of experience.

4. Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Just Ask" is available for purchase through Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It can also be found on popular online book retailers.

5. How can I apply the lessons from this book to my own business?

The stories and tips in "Just Ask" are meant to inspire and provide practical advice for anyone looking to use fair booths to promote and sell their products. You can take the lessons and strategies shared in the book and adapt them to fit your own business and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pamperedchef88
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila