• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spanish Language Recruiting Flyer?

In summary, the Spanish Language Recruiting Flyer is a tool for Pampered Chef consultants to attract Spanish-speaking individuals as potential consultants or hosts. It is available in both English and Spanish versions and can be customized with personal contact information. The flyer can be used in various ways to expand one's business, and it is provided for free to consultants through their Pampered Chef account.
susanr613
Gold Member
Hi -

I'm doing a show Saturday evening for a Latina host who does not speak English. I have been communicating through the host who referred her, and her daughter. The show should be interesting to say the least!

I printed the Spanish host and guest specials for June/July/August, and I'd like to bring a recruiting flyer of some sort. Does anyone have one I can use?

Thanks so much, or shall I say muchos gracias!
Susan

oooh Spanish shows are so much fun! Cookware and knives are very popular! oops almost forgot to tell you I have one somewhere...lemme look

I have a bunch of things from HO...I'm trying to remember if I used anything different for my consultant that speak Spanish.....I think I gave her the kit coupon and the rewards brochure. I also have Spanish catalogs and there is that section in the back about recruiting. It's easy to recruit because our company is so very family oriented.

1. What is the purpose of the Spanish Language Recruiting Flyer?

The Spanish Language Recruiting Flyer is designed to attract Spanish-speaking individuals who may be interested in joining Pampered Chef as a consultant or host. It provides information about the company, the benefits of becoming a consultant or host, and how to get started.

2. Is the flyer available in Spanish only?

No, the flyer is available in both English and Spanish versions. This allows us to reach a wider audience and make the Pampered Chef opportunity accessible to more people.

3. Can I customize the flyer with my contact information?

Yes, the flyer is customizable with your personal contact information. This will help potential recruits easily get in touch with you for more information or to sign up as a consultant or host.

4. How can I use the Spanish Language Recruiting Flyer to expand my business?

The flyer can be used in a variety of ways to expand your business. You can hand it out at events, leave it in local businesses or community centers, or even share it on social media. The more people who see the flyer, the higher your chances of finding new recruits.

5. Is there a cost for the Spanish Language Recruiting Flyer?

No, the flyer is provided to consultants free of charge. It is a tool to help you grow your business and reach a new market. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and look under the "Marketing Tools" section to find the flyer and download it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered_heathery
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Tash
  • AmyDare
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies