• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruitment Mistakes: How I Lost a Potential Candidate

She was ready to sign up, but when you showed up at her work she acted like she was embarrassed. She might have been afraid her co-workers or boss would find out she was looking into the company.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I met someone that was almost begging to be recruited. She has a relative in another state that is a consultant (that advised her to sign under someone closer). I stopped by her work at the mall twice to drop off information about the company. By the time I contacted her a third time to see if she had any questions, she did everything she could to avoid me.
I wish I knew what I did wrong. Any suggestions?

Maybe she changed her mind...sometimes people want to be let off the hook.
Do you have her number? I would call and if she doesnt answer, just say "If now isnt a good time just let me know when a good time would be".

I think her relative changed her mind and is going to sign her and she doesn't have the courage to tell you.

Probably but she could at least let him know. But that would be too easy, huh? Some people (including me) just don't like confrontation even if it isn't any big deal.

Also consider the fact you stopped by her work twice. Maybe she doesn't want her co-workers or boss to know she is considering this yet. Some workplaces don't want you talking about other ventures on work time.

It could be any of the above. I met her because her supervisor called me wanting to book a show so I brought her a host packet. I even suggested that she could have her supervisors show as her first show. I'm going to sit back and let her contact me if she wants to. Thanks

It is hard to say why she's avoiding you. People are weird sometimes. I had a lady that was READY to go- she asked me to stop by her work and put all the recruiting info in a large envelope with just her name on it so she could look it over and call me to sign up.

I went to her work to give her the envelope (within hours of her asking for the stuff) and she looked almost upset that I was bothering her at work.

She took the envelope and said she'd be in touch. A week went by and I hadn't heard from her, so I went back to where she worked (I also needed something from that store) and she saw me walk in, and made a bee-line for the back room!

So who knows why people do what they do. In my opinion, get a spine and at least have the courtesy to tell me you aren't interested, but thanks for thinking of me.

It sounds like you met the same girl.

1. What is "I Must Be Becoming a Pest"?

"I Must Be Becoming a Pest" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef featuring delicious recipes for pesto-based dishes. It includes a variety of pesto sauces and creative ways to use them in your cooking.

2. Are the recipes in "I Must Be Becoming a Pest" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "I Must Be Becoming a Pest" are designed to be easy to follow for home cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes clear instructions and a list of ingredients that can easily be found at your local grocery store.

3. Does "I Must Be Becoming a Pest" include vegetarian or vegan recipes?

Yes, "I Must Be Becoming a Pest" includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes that use pesto as the main flavor enhancer. These recipes are clearly marked and can be easily identified in the cookbook.

4. Can I purchase "I Must Be Becoming a Pest" online?

Yes, "I Must Be Becoming a Pest" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it at select retail locations and through our independent consultants.

5. Are there any tips for making the perfect pesto in "I Must Be Becoming a Pest"?

Yes, "I Must Be Becoming a Pest" includes helpful tips and tricks for making the perfect pesto sauce. These tips cover everything from choosing the right ingredients to storing and freezing pesto for later use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCMelissa
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
EmilyStraw
  • baychef