• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tooting My Own Horn and Carolyn's Too!

In summary, Carolyn Kraham and I earned Carol Radu's recruiting challenge for May. Carol Radu had a challenge for her downline for her first, second and third line down and challenged all of us to get the most recruits during month of May with ties being broken by sales. Carolyn was # FIVE (WOOHOO!) and I was # 19. Just thought I'd share! I wasn't sure if I would make it at all. (If you remember one of my previous posts a show of mine got submitted after the deadline and counted for June instead of May). I might have actually been # 16 or 17 instead but hey at least I made it! YEA!A big ole
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
Ok, Carolyn Kraham (dannyzmom) and I earned Carol Radu's recruiting challenge for May! Carol Radu had a challenge for her downline for her first, second and third line down and challenged all of us to get the most recruits during month of May with ties being broken by sales. She did the top 21 recruiters. The top 21 of all gets to sit up in the box with her at general session, get a special invite by mail from her assigning us to whatever session she decides and we also get special recognition at the Exec. Banquet! Carolyn was # FIVE (WOOHOO!) and I was # 19. Just thought I'd share! I wasn't sure if I would make it at all. (If you remember one of my previous posts a show of mine got submitted after the deadline and counted for June instead of May). I might have actually been # 16 or 17 instead but hey at least I made it! YEA!

A big ole MAZEL TOV to you both!!!

Wahoo! Ya'll rock :)

Was kind of bummed earlier since my show cancelled, (hopefully rescheduled) but today wasn't so bad. Earned the recruiting challenge PLUS reached my 10% weight loss goal at Weight Watchers PLUS talked with my son's friend's mom who owns a company and wants my DH to send her his resume. He did! Now, keep this in your prayers that he might get an interview or a job offer!

You are all SUPER STARS!!!!

Way To Go Girls!!!!!

Woo hooo for you!

Congratulations to both of you!

That's awesome!! Congrats!

Way to go you two!!

What an accomplishment! Congratulations!

Yay us!
Thanks for the kudos, everyone!!

sweet!!!!!

Thanks! It's pretty cool and not too often I get to pat myself on the back! Thanks for all the kind words! :)

Rock on ladies!!! Way to go :) :) :)

AWESOME!! TOO COOL!

Way to go!:) How many did you guys get?

Woo hooo!!!!:)

great job! I love my CS Super stars :)

great job!

1. What is "Tooting My Own Horn and Carolyn's Too!"?

"Tooting My Own Horn and Carolyn's Too!" is a cookbook written by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher, and her daughter Carolyn. It features over 100 recipes and tips for cooking, entertaining, and celebrating with family and friends.

2. Who is the target audience for this cookbook?

The target audience for "Tooting My Own Horn and Carolyn's Too!" is anyone who loves to cook and entertain, and is looking for new and creative recipes and ideas. It is also a great gift for anyone who enjoys cooking or is a fan of Pampered Chef products.

3. Are the recipes in this cookbook easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Tooting My Own Horn and Carolyn's Too!" are designed to be easy to follow, even for beginner cooks. Each recipe includes clear instructions and tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

4. Does this cookbook feature any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, "Tooting My Own Horn and Carolyn's Too!" includes a section with recipes specifically designed to be made using Pampered Chef products. However, the majority of the recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools and appliances.

5. Can I purchase "Tooting My Own Horn and Carolyn's Too!" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Tooting My Own Horn and Carolyn's Too!" is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • caraighan