• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Cancel an Agreement: Understanding Your Options

In summary, a lady called seeking help to get out of a recent sign-up with a direct selling company. She felt pressured into signing up and was not fully informed about the process. The consultant who recruited her was also inconsiderate and rude during a recent visit to her house. The lady is unhappy and wants out from this woman, and may consider signing up at a later date. The person she called for help advises her to contact the company's headquarters for assistance. The caller also mentions that the consultant gave her a blank agreement to sign, along with her social security number and a list of friends. The person helping her suggests not opening any of the products yet, as the company may buy back unopened items at 90% value
KaryCam
Gold Member
a lady called me who recently signed up, she knows I sell and didn't want to talk to her recruiter.
she is very upset. she felt very pressured into signing up, didn't understand it all. then this week, the recruiter came over to her house and was inconsiderate of her, even rude. This lady wants out.
I know she received her kit on June 4 and has not had any shows or orders so far.
Is there any way for her to get out of this? She said that she may want to sign up at a later date but wants out from this woman.
I don't know what to tell her.
Thanks for any info.

Sorry if this seems like a pat answer, but I would have her call HO- no sense in getting you in the middle of it. :) I am sorry that happened to her, but I believe she needs to call the HO.

Yes, she needs to call. Especially if she wants to sign up again in the future. She needs them to clearly explain her options. :)

I am on it!

Probably on the issue, I'm guessing Morfia is KaryCam's upline.

lol--I am and in DC so I can JUST ASK--out HO team --NOONE SHOULD EVER BE MISLEAD--My team knows I send people home to sign and they are welcomed back to me for hospitality--

MORFIA said:
lol--I am and in DC so I can JUST ASK--out HO team --

NOONE SHOULD EVER BE MISLEAD--

My team knows I send people home to sign and they are welcomed back to me for hospitality--
Got it! I agree, no one should ever be mislead, but have some backbone and tell the lady you are feeling pressured and don't wanna sign. But that's just me---I've had way too many allergy pills today so I'm feeling spunky!

I know now I am a strong person now---but then I didn't get the whole forever and ever amen--** who knows---to be continued---

I totally agree, if she was mislead in anyway, HO needs to be contacted. Morfia should do a great job in taking care of this!

---thanks--you sporting your new bag around town?

UpdateYes, Morfia is my upline. She is in DC so I didn't know if I could reach her so I posted here. I did send her an e-mail though, hoping she brought her computer with her.
Yes, people should be stronger, but sometimes that comes with age, circumstances, and wisdom.

Another part of the story is that the consultant gave her a blank agreement and asked for her SS#, signature, and a list of 4 friends.
Yeah, the lady was stupid, naive, whatever to sign it under those circumstances - but it happened and now she is trying to get out of it.
We'll see what HO says.

MORFIA said:
---thanks--you sporting your new bag around town?
Yes I am, I love it! Thanks!

I don't think I would have had the answer for you----but thanks for asking for my help! :)

Karynne - I would tell her one thing...if she hasn't opened everything up yet, tell her not too. (Although I'm guessing she probably did). HO will buy back the unopened items at 90% value I believe it is. (That is 90% of kit price...) You can look in policies and procedures for something on that...

KaryCam said:
Yes, Morfia is my upline. She is in DC so I didn't know if I could reach her so I posted here. I did send her an e-mail though, hoping she brought her computer with her.
Yes, people should be stronger, but sometimes that comes with age, circumstances, and wisdom.

Another part of the story is that the consultant gave her a blank agreement and asked for her SS#, signature, and a list of 4 friends.
Yeah, the lady was stupid, naive, whatever to sign it under those circumstances - but it happened and now she is trying to get out of it.
We'll see what HO says.
I'm sorry that happened, and I'm sorry that you have to deal with this- from the standpoint of helping someone who's dealing with a semi-dishonest and pushy consultant... It's great you are helping this new person, it's sad that she is even in this position to begin with- because of the pushy and rude consultant...

1. What is the process for canceling my agreement with Pampered Chef?

To cancel your agreement with Pampered Chef, you will need to contact your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team. They will guide you through the necessary steps and provide you with any required forms or information.

2. Is there a fee for canceling my agreement with Pampered Chef?

No, there is no fee for canceling your agreement with Pampered Chef. However, any outstanding balances or fees may still need to be paid.

3. Will I lose my consultant status if I cancel my agreement with Pampered Chef?

Yes, canceling your agreement with Pampered Chef will result in the termination of your consultant status.

4. Can I cancel my agreement with Pampered Chef at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your agreement with Pampered Chef at any time. However, it is recommended to discuss your decision with your consultant or the customer service team first.

5. Are there any consequences for canceling my agreement with Pampered Chef?

Canceling your agreement with Pampered Chef may result in the loss of any benefits or discounts you received as a consultant, as well as the termination of your consultant status. Additionally, any outstanding balances or fees may still need to be paid.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Liquid Sky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefBeckyD