• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Points for Unqualified New Employees

In summary, recruiting points for unqualified new employees are specific characteristics or attributes that a company looks for when hiring individuals without all the required qualifications. It is important to consider these points as it allows a company to broaden their candidate pool and potentially find individuals with the right attitude and potential for growth. Common recruiting points for unqualified new employees include a positive attitude, willingness to learn, adaptability, strong work ethic, and potential for development. A company can identify these points by analyzing their current top-performing employees, conducting behavioral interviews, and defining key characteristics and skills needed for the role. Some potential challenges of hiring unqualified new employees include longer training periods and the need for extra support, but these can be mitigated with proper training and support
Jennie4PC
When you recruit someone and they dont qualify in thier 30 days do you not getting recruiting points??

No you still get the 2000 recruiting points when they qualify as long as they don't go inactive before doing so. I had a recruit take a year to qualify. She put in a leave of absense several times. I was amazed when she finally qualified and those points showed up.

They need to qualify for you to get your points. As long as they do not go inactive at all before they qualify you will get your points. Any other incentives are gone past 30 days.

Ellen great minds type alike!
I think we posted in sync.

Thanks for the fast reply. I signed a guy in May and he hasnt done a show yet. I dont think he will go inactive. But I just realized I will not get the double points if he doesnt qualify in his 30 days. Bummer

The person that recruited me had recruited someone else about six months before me that never did a show. Then after about three more months she gets an email that her recruit had just qualified.

What are recruiting points for unqualified new employees?

Recruiting points for unqualified new employees refer to the specific characteristics or attributes that a company looks for when hiring individuals who may not possess all of the required qualifications or experience for a particular role.

Why is it important to consider recruiting points for unqualified new employees?

Considering recruiting points for unqualified new employees allows a company to broaden their pool of potential candidates and potentially find individuals who possess the right attitude and potential to learn and grow within the role, even if they may not have all the required qualifications initially.

What are some common recruiting points for unqualified new employees?

Some common recruiting points for unqualified new employees include a positive attitude, willingness to learn, adaptability, strong work ethic, and potential for growth and development.

How can a company identify recruiting points for unqualified new employees?

A company can identify recruiting points for unqualified new employees by analyzing their current top-performing employees who may have started off without all the necessary qualifications, conducting behavioral interviews, and clearly defining the key characteristics and skills needed for the role.

What are some potential challenges of hiring unqualified new employees?

Some potential challenges of hiring unqualified new employees include a longer training period, potential for mistakes and errors, and the need for extra support and guidance from managers and colleagues. However, these challenges can be mitigated by providing proper training and support to help the employee grow and develop in their role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MeesMom3
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • heat123