• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shooting for Director by July 1: My Journey to Achieving Success with My Team!

In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's goal to become a Director by July 1 and their current progress. They have 6 active consultants, with one close to qualifying and another who just joined. The speaker's sister is also on their team. They are seeking encouragement and advice from others. The conversation also mentions the possibility of promoting later and attending Leadership conference. The speaker expresses their desire to promote and the support of others.
twinkie10
Gold Member
I'm shooting for Director by July 1! I have 6 consultants that are active... 1 is two shows or $450 shy of being qualified and 1 just signed on May 30th. When I qualify for directorship I will have 8 total on my team... my sister, who is my recruit, has two girls under her!

Anyone have any encouraging words or advice for me??? I got the call several years ago and didn't feel it was the right time, but I think I 'm ready now. I'm praying that God will show me if this is the direction He has for me.

Keep recruiting is all I can think!

Thanks!!!

Woo Hoo! You go girl, you can do it!

Very cool!

Where in Ohio are you?

Awesome! Just so you know, it is okay if you promote later and end up walking at Leadership. There are more than two times a year to promote--there are actually TWELVE! :D

DebbieJ said:
Awesome!

Just so you know, it is okay if you promote later and end up walking at Leadership. There are more than two times a year to promote--there are actually TWELVE! :D

I wanna do it this time.. not sure I'll make it to the next conference!

twinkie10 said:
I wanna do it this time.. not sure I'll make it to the next conference!

When you promote July 1 and go to conference...go to the Director's event, fun stuff Directors get...you WILL go every year there on...especially at Leadership!

Kitchen2u said:
When you promote July 1 and go to conference...go to the Director's event, fun stuff Directors get...you WILL go every year there on...especially at Leadership!

True dat. :D

Awesome! I always believe everything happens for a reason and if something feels right it usually is right!! Congrats!!

Congrats! For some reason, I thought you already were a director. I agree with Deb; once you go to conference, you don't want to miss another!

You WILL so be walking!!

amy07 said:
You WILL so be walking!!

Thanks for the encouragement!!! I'm HOPING I will be!

Hey Lacy,
How are you looking?
I know you are working to promote :)

GO FOR IT GIRL!!!:chef:

** at first I thought the subject line was "Shoot the Director" hee hee:blushing:

Koolotus said:
Hey Lacy,
How are you looking?
I know you are working to promote :)
Oh thanks for asking Cheryl! I'm still working...:)

You are welcome. I am cheering for you :)

1. How do I become a Director with Pampered Chef?

To become a Director with Pampered Chef, you must first achieve the Senior Consultant level by selling a minimum of $15,000 in products and sponsoring two new consultants. From there, you must continue to meet sales and sponsoring requirements to move up in ranks and eventually become a Director.

2. What are the benefits of being a Director with Pampered Chef?

As a Director with Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to earn higher commissions, receive bonuses for meeting sales and recruiting goals, and have access to exclusive training and resources. You will also have the chance to attend company events and earn recognition for your achievements.

3. How long does it typically take to reach the Director level?

The time it takes to reach the Director level with Pampered Chef can vary depending on individual effort and dedication. Some consultants may achieve Director status within a few months, while others may take a year or longer. It also depends on the market and demand for Pampered Chef products in your area.

4. What are the main responsibilities of a Director with Pampered Chef?

A Director with Pampered Chef is responsible for managing and supporting their team of consultants, meeting and exceeding sales and recruiting goals, and promoting and representing the company. They also play a key role in training and developing their team members to help them achieve their own success.

5. Can I still sell products as a Director with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Directors with Pampered Chef are still active consultants and are encouraged to continue selling products and building their customer base. However, their main focus shifts to supporting and leading their team to success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • jcsmilez