• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with Unqualified Recruits: What to Do and What to Expect

but she's been MIA since last week (she says she's been busy) and I'm getting a bit worried...:(If a recruit doesn't do anything, that's between them and HO. As of now, HO doesn't usually pursue recompense for the kit.
dbarkman
Hi, has anyone had a recruit never qualify and just give up on the biz? What happens if you never qualify? What about the kit, do they have to return it or pay more for it?

Thanks

Oh yes. Many many times. One of them even wrote me a check for the kit. We ordered her kit online with my debit card. Her check never cleared. Found out after extensive research that the bank account had been closed for a year and a half. I was lucky to get my money back after basically hunting her down. Even got the kit back and PC even gave me a full refund too! Unfortunately nothing can be done about the "kitnapper" as we call it. No return of kit or money charged or anything.
I guess this happened to you? I think I may have one too that I signed just 2 weeks ago. Vanished and was "in the middle of putting a show in a week ago" she says and it never got turned in! Now she is evading my calls

Oh wait. I didn't really read your post right. Did she do ANYTHING at all?

If a recruit doesn't do anything, that's between them and HO. As of now, HO doesn't usually pursue recompense for the kit.Unfortunately, kitnappers are just a part of the business. But you never know what is going on in your recruits' lives - there may be a perfectly plausible reason they haven't turned anything in for the first several months of their business (like illness or other family emergency). Stay in occasional touch with them. They have until they've been inactive for a year to reactivate without purchasing a new kit and they may just surprise you and turn something in.

I have had 4 total recruits since I started and I have have had 4 total kitnappers. I had host who signed and hasn't done anything, but to top that off she never delivered any of the products from her show to her guests. I can't get in touch with her at all. I contacted everyone at the show to see if they have gotten their things yet, but no one has returned my calls. So don't get bummed out. I feel for you!

smspamperedchef said:
Now she is evading my calls.

I hate when they won't call back! They can at least be big enough to say, "hey, I just can't do this... will you please stop calling me!!!"

I like closure!!!!

I definately feel your pain with the not calling back. That is my biggest pet peave since I started my business. I'm a reasonable person, just talk to me!!!!

I know that kitnappers are going to be a part of the business, but it is still disappointing when they happen.

I've had several recruits who I thought were going to do great, and then they just disappear! If all of my recruits who had disappeared would have stuck with it long enough to qualify - I'd be a director by now!

My greatest fear is that I will end up earning the recognition for career recruits, and STILL not be a director!:cry:

Oh well, at least I'll forever be receiving free catalogs. :eek:

Okay - mini vent/pity party over....I have a show this morning, and the host is thinking of signing....

What is the purpose of qualifying a new recruit?

The purpose of qualifying a new recruit is to ensure that they meet the necessary criteria and possess the required skills and qualifications for the role they are being recruited for.

What are the steps involved in qualifying a new recruit?

The steps involved in qualifying a new recruit may vary depending on the organization, but typically include reviewing their resume, conducting interviews, checking references, and administering any necessary assessments or tests.

What qualities should a qualified new recruit possess?

A qualified new recruit should possess the necessary skills and qualifications for the role, as well as a strong work ethic, good communication skills, adaptability, and a willingness to learn and grow.

Why is it important to qualify new recruits thoroughly?

Qualifying new recruits thoroughly is important because it helps ensure that the right candidate is selected for the role, which can lead to better job performance, higher job satisfaction, and a lower turnover rate for the organization.

How can an organization determine if a new recruit is qualified for the role?

An organization can determine if a new recruit is qualified for the role by carefully reviewing their resume, conducting thorough interviews, checking references, and administering any necessary assessments or tests to assess their skills and abilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Puccalsellate
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • jeanniec