• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Question About Directorship

In summary, to become a Director at Pampered Chef, you must first meet certain qualifications as a consultant and then submit an application and complete a training program. Virtual training is available for those unable to attend in-person. Directors are responsible for managing and supporting a team, acting as a liaison between their team and the company, and maintaining a positive team culture. The time commitment for a Director varies, but on average they spend 15-20 hours per week. Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and support for Directors, including online training, a dedicated support team, and access to company events and conferences.
stacywhitlow
I have 4 personal recruits (2 active, 1 inactive & 1 just signed). If all 4 are active & I sign & qualify another this month (which will be #5), will I become director July 1st? Trying to walk at conference. I have 3 that plan to sign this month that couldn't in May.

You need 5 personally recruited, active, qualified consultants in order to promote. You can do it!

I know that but if I get the 5th in June can I make it by July 1st?

If the 5th one qualifies by June 30th - yes.

I just reread your post - the inactive one will need a $200 show by June 30th to reactivate too.

Great! I was hoping that June recruits would get me there in time. Thanks!

As long as you have 5 active qualified recruits on June 30th, you will promote on July 1st.

GO STACY! We will walk together... you, me and a BUNCH of other fabulous cheffers!!!!!!!!

1. What is the process for becoming a Director at Pampered Chef?

To become a Director at Pampered Chef, you must first be a consultant and meet certain qualifications, including sales and team building requirements. Once you meet these qualifications, you can submit an application to become a Director and go through a training program to prepare you for the role.

2. Can I still be a Director if I am not able to attend in-person training?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers virtual training for those who are unable to attend in-person training. This allows individuals from all over the country to become Directors and grow their business.

3. What are the responsibilities of a Director at Pampered Chef?

A Director's main responsibilities include managing and supporting a team of consultants, providing guidance and training, and helping their team reach their business goals. They also act as a liaison between their team and the company, and are responsible for maintaining a positive team culture.

4. How much time should I expect to dedicate to my Director role?

The amount of time a Director dedicates to their role can vary depending on their individual goals and the needs of their team. However, on average, Directors spend 15-20 hours per week on their Pampered Chef business, including team meetings, trainings, and events.

5. What support and resources are available to Directors at Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and support for Directors, including access to online training and coaching, a dedicated Director support team, and a community of other Directors for networking and advice. Additionally, Directors have the opportunity to attend company events and conferences to further their skills and knowledge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
smile10308
  • ChefBeckyD