• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipment or Mailing: Confused on Address Form

In summary, when filling out an address form for a shipment, be sure to include the recipient's name, complete street address, city, state, and zip code. PO Boxes can be used as a shipping address, but it is best to check with the carrier beforehand. If a mistake is made on the address form, contact the carrier immediately to see if it can be corrected. Our system currently only allows for one shipping address per order, so separate orders are needed for multiple addresses. For international addresses, include the recipient's name, full street address, city, province or state, country, and postal code. It is also helpful to include the country name in all capital letters at the bottom of the address. If unsure, contact the
DebbieJ
I am signing a gal right now. We want to have the kit shipped to my house.

Do I enter my address as the shipment address or the mailing address? That is how they are noted on the form and I don't know which is which!

I figured it out. It's the shipment address.

I think as the shipment address. Mailing address will be what HO uses to mail USPS like the CN. Shipment will be for FedEx.

You would enter your address as the "Shipping Address". She will want to change that in the future unless she always wants he boxes to go to your address. If she uses her own address as the mailing address she will get all of her envelope mail and Consultant News sent to her address. Best of luck with your new MAY recruit way to go!!!

Need Quick answer x 3Just double checking here..

I just got back from doing a booth and met a gal who wants to sign today to get the $100 extra PC dollars -- She has something to go to right now and is going to get online tonight when she gets home. So, we have until 10pm our time (midnight central) to sign the agreement - right?

TIA

PS this would be # and I will be a Future!! :D

As long as the agreement is submitted BEFORE midnight CENTRAL, you are fine. Ba careful about getting it in AT midnight central. Play it safe and tell her it needs to be in by 11:30pm Central.

She got it in! Yippee! I am SO excited for her! :DCheers!

1. How do I correctly fill out the address form for my shipment?

The address form for your shipment should include the recipient's name, complete street address (including apartment or unit number if applicable), city, state, and zip code. It is important to double check the information and make sure it is accurate and complete to ensure a successful delivery.

2. Can I use a PO Box for my shipment address?

Yes, you can use a PO Box for your shipment address. However, some carriers may not deliver to PO Boxes, so it is best to check with your specific carrier before using a PO Box as your shipping address.

3. What should I do if I made a mistake on the address form for my shipment?

If you made a mistake on the address form for your shipment, it is best to contact the carrier immediately to see if they can correct the mistake. If the shipment has already been sent out, you may need to pay an additional fee for the carrier to change the delivery address.

4. Can I ship to multiple addresses in one order?

Unfortunately, our system currently only allows for one shipping address per order. If you need to ship to multiple addresses, you will need to place separate orders for each address.

5. I am unsure about the correct format for international addresses. Can you provide guidance?

International addresses can be tricky, but here are a few tips to keep in mind. Make sure to include the recipient's name, full street address, city, province or state (if applicable), country, and postal code. It is also helpful to include the country name in all capital letters at the bottom of the address. If you are still unsure, you can always contact the carrier or do a quick online search for the correct format for the specific country you are shipping to.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Ginger428
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • phatratz