• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sign & Pay Today: Does May Bonus Still Apply?

In summary, Carolyn is checking her email to see if any new recruits have signed up. If they haven't, she plans on signing new recruits herself tomorrow.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a gal who wants to sign today - she wants to pay via check.
If we mail it today (and date the agreement today) and mail it in - will she still qualify for the May recruiting bonus?

I don't know a definitive answer Carolyn - could she write the check out to you and you charge it - if you'd be willing to (and do it online today?) - just a thought!

Gina M said:
I don't know a definitive answer Carolyn - could she write the check out to you and you charge it - if you'd be willing to (and do it online today?) - just a thought!

We just tried that but it won't allow me to charge it to my PC Visa...

Try a different card. I've done that before for a new consultant that didn't have a debit/credit card.

As far as mailing it, I imagine that it'd have to be postmarked by today. Don't know what time your post office closes, but ours is at 1:00 p.m.

Use a personal debit or credit card. I've done it many times and it will go through.

I am quite sure that the date is determined by the date PC gets it so, no, it would not be in the May promotion. Do you have a different card you can put it on?

Nevermind - we were able to put it on her debit card

Congrats!!!!

I've charged to my card before when the recruit wanted to pay by check? But it wasn't a PC card, just my normal CC.....

I just did this in April - She wrote a check to me, and I charged it to my card.

dannyzmom said:
Nevermind - we were able to put it on her debit card
Yay!!!! Congrats.

I have a few who are contemplating signing today but want to have all their ducks in a row before they sign. They all know that they'll miss out on this awesome bonus if they don't do it by midnight tonight. So, i keep checking email to see if any emails came through about someone signing. Sometimes those emails come more quickly than others, but I'm getting obsessive about it. You can bet first thing tomorrow I"ll be checking email.

once I even had a new consultant show up on my IPT BEFORE I even got the email. I know the IPT thing probably won't happen over the weekend. I'm crossing my fingers!!!:D

I just signed a SECOND gal today!!!
She was at my show this afternoon - this was her 2nd PC show ever...she came up to me after the demo and asked a few red flag questions...so I asked her "What is it about PC that intrigues you?" and she told me everythign and said "Can we sign me up today?"
Hell Yeah!!!!

I have 2 that I thought were going to sign by today but so far nothing. I have called both & left messages and keep checking email. Maybe it will show up tomorrow. I was really wanting to walk at conference. I have 4 girls right now (2 active, 1 inactive & 1 just signed). Plus I am only $772 away from $50k. I still have a few hours though!

Wow Carolyn - 2 in one day! Congratulations!!!!

janetupnorth said:
Wow Carolyn - 2 in one day! Congratulations!!!!

Thanks Janet!!
Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Way to go Carolyn!

adding NEW consultants to your own meeting it is working already!!! GREAT JOB=--

Great job! :)

Wow, Carolyn, you rock!!! Great job!

MORFIA said:
adding NEW consultants to your own meeting it is working already!!! GREAT JOB=--

LOL - good point Morfia!!
:)
Oh, and PS...one of my downline consultants signed a new recruit yesterday as well! So, that's THREE new team members in ONE day!!!

1) Can I still receive the May bonus if I sign up today?

Yes, as long as you sign up and make your first purchase before the end of May, you will still be eligible for the May bonus.

2) How much is the May bonus?

The May bonus amount varies based on your sales and performance, but it typically ranges from $50-$200.

3) Do I need to do anything special to receive the May bonus?

No, as long as you meet the requirements for the May bonus, it will automatically be applied to your account.

4) Is the May bonus only for new consultants?

No, the May bonus applies to all consultants who meet the requirements, including new and existing consultants.

5) Can I still receive the May bonus if I sign up and make my first purchase after May?

No, the May bonus is only available for consultants who sign up and make their first purchase before the end of May.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • nikkijo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • ChefBeckyD