• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting My Team: Adding a New Member and Reconnecting with Inactive Recruits

In summary, the conversation focuses on the speaker's efforts to recruit new team members and reactivate inactive ones. They discuss the importance of determination and persistence in business and share advice from Belinda Ellsworth on focusing on new recruits rather than trying to keep uninterested ones. They also mention a potential recruit who was caught stealing and discuss the difficulty in getting recruits to attend meetings and respond to communication. The conversation ends with a congratulatory message on a successful recruitment.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
I am meeting with my newest team member tomorrow to get her signed up and ready to go! She will make 5 active on my team but only my third personal recruit (actually my 15th but who is counting!). I also am trying to get in touch with 2 of my gals who have gone past their year of inactivity to see if now is the time for them to come back. Think positive thoughts...........

Happy thoughts are coming your way! :)

Good Luck! I hope they say now is the time!

On the radio today I heard something about many people are now leaning towards working for themselves instead of for someone else.

They said the most important thing is that a business person needs to realize that only those with determination and persistance will succeed.

Persistant and determined prayers are coming your way!!!! (Now, I need to go take my own advice!!!)

Seriously, don't think of the 15 that you have recruited...as Belinda Ellsworth says, spend more time getting new people on the train. It is better time spent than trying to keep those wanting to get off...on the train. She says it so much better than I do!!

You go, Girl!!!

Well, the saying goes..."Change the people or change the people."Obviously, your peeps needed changing...hopefully you will get some good ones coming your way.I THOUGHT I had a new recruit lead at work...lady had her husband leave her after 25 years of marriage and it is looking like he is NOT willing to work it out. She was going to have a party with me in July so I presented the opportunity.Well, she got caught stealing a dollar here and there from a community fund for food......there goes that recruit lead. Not something I care to worry about on my team. If you steal a buck from people you are willing to do more. Sad thing is many people would have lent her money - I have too! She has always paid me back though...don't know what possessed her on this one though.

erinyourpclady said:
She will make 5 active on my team but only my third personal recruit (actually my 15th but who is counting!)...

We're in the same boat, Erin! Can't seem to get most of my recruits to come to meetings!!!! I don't get it! I know that not everyone needs to attend meetings, but I don't know how to convince them to come to at least one of them! I know they will benefit from them!

Any suggestions??? By the way... I can't even get two of them to respond to my emails or phone calls! Argh.........

Good luck Erin.....keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

She signed!!

Yahoo!! Congrats!

of course she did Erin! you had seriously good vibes coming your way!

1. How do I add someone to my team?

To add someone to your team, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Team" tab. From there, click on the "Add a New Team Member" button and fill out the necessary information for the new team member.

2. Is there a limit to how many people I can have on my team?

No, there is no limit to the number of people you can have on your team. However, it is important to ensure that you are able to provide adequate support and training for each team member.

3. Can I add someone to my team if they are not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can add someone to your team who is not currently a Pampered Chef consultant. They will need to sign up and complete the necessary training before they can officially join your team.

4. Do I earn any rewards for adding someone to my team?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will earn rewards for adding someone to your team. These rewards may include bonuses, free products, and other incentives.

5. Can I remove someone from my team if they are not performing well?

Yes, you have the ability to remove someone from your team if they are not meeting expectations or not performing well. However, it is important to communicate with them and provide support and resources before making the decision to remove them from your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Flamingo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • erinyourpclady