• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Late New Consultant Kit Shipment?

In summary, the estimated delivery time for a new consultant kit is 2-3 weeks from the date of enrollment, with the possibility of delays depending on location and shipping issues. Once the kit has shipped, an email notification with tracking information will be sent, and the status can also be checked on the Pampered Chef account. If the kit does not arrive within the estimated time frame, customer service can be contacted for assistance. Changes cannot be made to the order after it has been shipped, but customer service can help with any concerns or issues. Expedited shipping is not currently available for new consultant kits, but special requests can be made to customer service.
Fluffy215
Gold Member
I signed a recruit mid may and her first 30 days are up on 6/26 however she still hasn't received her kit. I checked her tracking number and it still says data transmitted to Fedex and that was on the 21st. So I call HO to find out what is the scoop. They were also dumbfounded and said they will ship her kit out next day air. But my question now becomes this....Will they extend her first 30 days since now she has not had her kit in time? She has lost 3 days of her first 30 days. Should I call HO and ask? I feel like I may be asking something of the impossible so thought I would ask the experts before I went that far LOL Thanks for your input :)

Her director (if you are not her director, your director then) needs to call HO and request that the date be changed. A consultant or FD cannot do that for their recruits, the director needs to.But yes, they should change it for her!!!!

I agree with what Janet said! :) Especially since I had closer to 37 days for my first 30. I know my director explained why, but I don't remember...

Thank you. I emailed my director and let her know. Asked her for help. We'll see :) I knew I would be going to the right place to find an answer :) You guys are the best :)

Awww, did you hear that Janet? We are the best! :) I'm blushing!

Thanks!

Kitchen Diva said:
Awww, did you hear that Janet? We are the best! :) I'm blushing!

Thanks!

Aww...shucks. :blushing:

1. When can I expect to receive my consultant kit?

The estimated delivery time for a new consultant kit is 2-3 weeks from the date of your enrollment. However, this may vary depending on your location and any unforeseen delays in shipping.

2. How will I know when my consultant kit has shipped?

Once your kit has shipped, you will receive an email notification with tracking information. You can also check the status of your shipment by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history.

3. What should I do if my consultant kit does not arrive within the estimated time frame?

If your kit does not arrive within 2-3 weeks, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to track your shipment and provide an update on its status.

4. Can I make changes to my consultant kit order after it has been shipped?

Unfortunately, once your kit has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes or additions to the order. However, if you have any concerns or issues with your kit, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Is there a way to expedite the shipping of my consultant kit?

At this time, we do not offer expedited shipping for new consultant kits. However, if you need your kit by a specific date, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Forangels613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Sheila