• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Incentive for New Recruits?

SAT is the SAT test!It's the biggest test of the year for college students.It's also a big deal for new consultants.
cfchef
Does anyone know if there will be any incentives for a new recruit to sign in June?

I don't think so because we are having one in May. Someone correct me if I am wrong -- I think some people were surprised to see this second incentive right after we just had one in March (was it?)

Only HO knows;) I'd bet that if there's another one after the current one, it'll be annouced at conference.

I hope so, because I have 2 possible recruits for June. They are not ready to sign for this month.
It seems there has been an incentive each month to me.
Feb was the knives
March- can't remember, but maybe this was an off month.
April- salad and berry spinner
May- PC bucks.

Becky0216 said:
I hope so, because I have 2 possible recruits for June. They are not ready to sign for this month.
It seems there has been an incentive each month to me.
Feb was the knives
March- can't remember, but maybe this was an off month.
April- salad and berry spinner
May- PC bucks.
Yeah, I think with the huge emphasis they have put on recruiting they are trying to help us out with a lot more incentives than in the past.

Not sure. Not every month has an incentive. For instance, I signed in October, but the incentive was in November. So no incentive for either of us.

keep in mind that June is also SAT - talk about an awesome bonus for new consultants!

amy07 said:
keep in mind that June is also SAT - talk about an awesome bonus for new consultants!
Yep, I was just going to post this! ITA!;)

Sorry, I'm new to this what is SAT???

Sell a Thon. We can earn new Fall products based on our June sales. There's info in the May Consultant Newsletter from Home Office.

I received my June Consultant News edition...nothing regarding June recruiting incentive.

I agree...I would stress the SAT as the deal!

The only thing about HO offering an incentive every month, is that it almost takes away that sense of urgency for them to sign to get the bonus. Because if they don't get that incentive there will always be another one.

Now, with that said, I would rather someone sign because they are ready and not just to "get" something extra. If they are ready though, it's nice for them to get that little push...

Christ Follower said:
The only thing about HO offering an incentive every month, is that it almost takes away that sense of urgency for them to sign to get the bonus. Because if they don't get that incentive there will always be another one.

Now, with that said, I would rather someone sign because they are ready and not just to "get" something extra. If they are ready though, it's nice for them to get that little push...

You're right Ellen ~ that's why I focus on the "dream" than the deal. Though with economic times, it's easier to sell the deal.

OMG - How did I NOT RELATE SAT TO BEING A GREAT TIME TO SIGN??!!!!:D

What is the June Incentive for New Recruits?

The June Incentive for New Recruits is a special promotion offered by our company during the month of June to encourage new recruits to join our team.

Who is eligible for the June Incentive for New Recruits?

All new recruits who join our company during the month of June are eligible for the incentive, as long as they meet our standard hiring requirements.

What is included in the June Incentive for New Recruits?

The specific details of the incentive may vary, but typically it includes a bonus or reward for new recruits, such as a signing bonus, additional training opportunities, or other benefits.

How do I take advantage of the June Incentive for New Recruits?

If you are interested in joining our company and taking advantage of the June Incentive for New Recruits, simply apply for a position during the month of June and mention the incentive during the hiring process.

Is the June Incentive for New Recruits available every year?

The June Incentive for New Recruits is not guaranteed to be offered every year. However, we strive to provide incentives and rewards for our new recruits on a regular basis, so be sure to check for updates and promotions when considering joining our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003