• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Points Bonus: A Story of Success and Excitement!

In summary, the Double Points Bonus is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that rewards customers with twice the usual amount of points for their purchases. To qualify, customers must make a purchase during the designated bonus period and only select products are eligible. The duration of the bonus may vary, but it typically lasts for a limited time and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Points earned can be redeemed for exclusive products and discounts.
Koolotus
The awesome girl I signed May 1st qualified I guess over the weekend...so they updated everything and I got my first double incentive trip points bonus!!
Hee hee, I love double points!!

On a side note, that leaves just my 1girl to submit her show today and then I can be as cool as Linda!

Had to share!
Have a great day :D

Way to go!!!

Cheryl, that is so exiting!

Tell me about it!!!

Congratulations Cheryl!

Gooooooooooooooooooo Girllllllllllllllllllllllll:D

CONGRATS!! See u on Director CS a little later???!!! :):)

hopefully before the calendar says 28!!!
THANK YOU!!!

That is so awesome Cheryl!

Cheryl you rock! Can't wait to cheer for you!

Congratulations, Cheryl! Doing a little dance over here for ya!

Congratulations! That's wonderful.

thank you,thnk you, thank you!!!
I'm ready!!!

Congrats to you!!

1. What is the Double Points Bonus?

The Double Points Bonus is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that rewards customers with twice the usual amount of points for their purchases. These points can be redeemed for exclusive products and discounts.

2. How do I qualify for the Double Points Bonus?

To qualify for the Double Points Bonus, you must be a Pampered Chef customer and make a purchase during the designated bonus period. The bonus period and eligible products will be announced through our website and social media channels.

3. Can I earn Double Points on all Pampered Chef products?

Not all products are eligible for the Double Points Bonus. Only select products, typically new or popular ones, will be included in the promotion. Please check our website or social media for the list of eligible products during the bonus period.

4. How long will the Double Points Bonus be available?

The duration of the Double Points Bonus may vary, but it typically lasts for a limited time only. We will announce the start and end dates of the promotion through our website and social media channels.

5. Can I combine the Double Points Bonus with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the Double Points Bonus cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn points for your purchases and redeem them for rewards even without the bonus.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies