• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Recruit 4 Leads in One Day?

In summary, "4 Recruit Leads in One Day!" is a training program suitable for individuals and businesses looking to generate four successful leads in a single day. It utilizes various proven methods and techniques, including social media marketing, email marketing, and content marketing. This program is suitable for beginners and sets itself apart by focusing on achieving leads in a shorter timeframe and using a combination of methods for a more comprehensive approach.
linojackie
So on my way to a show last night, I stopped at the gas station to grab a Rock Star. My daughter had already fitted me with my nametag for the party that simply said "Jackie (Chef)". There were two college-age guys there and they asked about my nametag. Both of them were interested. One of them had heard of PC before and the other hadn't but asked if I had more information about the business. Uhhh..YEAH! So I gave him a YLYW brochure, got his number to follow up and was on my way.

Next, I get to my party where there are only 6 guests including the host. However, 3 had never been to a PC party before and 2 had never really even heard of it. THEY BOTH CHECKED YES on their PDSs, so I sent them home w/ a YLYW and made an appt to call back Friday evening.

Ok, I need 2 more active consultants to promote. (Or one more and one inactive to turn in 2 shows.) I know what to say, so if I can just get these people to answer their phones, I'll be a happy girl!

Way to go!

That's awesome news! I hope that you are able to get those people to sign up! Even if only 1 does- it'll be awesome!!!

Good for you for being prepared :)
Keep it going!

Good Luck!!

Good luck! Hope they all turn out to be hot leads!

That's SO great!!
I can't wait to hear about all the positive results you get when you f/u with everyone!

What is "4 Recruit Leads in One Day!"?

"4 Recruit Leads in One Day!" is a training program designed to help individuals and businesses generate four successful leads in a single day.

Who can benefit from "4 Recruit Leads in One Day!"?

Anyone looking to grow their business or improve their lead generation skills can benefit from "4 Recruit Leads in One Day!". This program is suitable for individuals, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and even large corporations.

What methods are used in "4 Recruit Leads in One Day!"?

The program utilizes a variety of proven methods and techniques to help you generate four successful leads in a day. These methods include social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing, and more.

Is "4 Recruit Leads in One Day!" suitable for beginners?

Yes, "4 Recruit Leads in One Day!" is suitable for beginners. The program is designed to be easy to understand and follow, making it accessible for individuals with little to no experience in lead generation.

What sets "4 Recruit Leads in One Day!" apart from other lead generation programs?

Unlike other lead generation programs, "4 Recruit Leads in One Day!" focuses on achieving four successful leads in a single day, rather than over an extended period. This program also utilizes a combination of different methods and techniques, giving you a more comprehensive understanding of lead generation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies