• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Heard Duska Mills' Promote to Director Call Yet?

In summary, the process for recruiting to directorship involves identifying potential candidates, conducting interviews and assessments, and making a final decision based on qualifications and fit for the role. Qualifications for a directorship position typically include strong leadership skills, business or industry knowledge, strategic thinking abilities, and a track record of success. To stand out as a candidate, it's important to highlight relevant experience, demonstrate leadership skills, and have a strong network. The interview process may include multiple rounds, references, and background checks. Common challenges in recruiting to directorship include finding qualified candidates, promoting diversity and inclusion, and navigating potential conflicts of interest or biases. It is also a competitive and lengthy process with a high level of scrutiny.
twopamperedchefs
I just listened to the Promote to Director call with Duska Mills that is posted on the Consultant training site. It is FANTASTIC! I encourage you all to go listen to it. It's only about 20 minutes and well worth it. I can't wait to use her strategies at my next show. I'd love to hear what others think about what she had to say. :)
Here's the link to the page on CC:
https://pamperedchef.com/repsonly/clt_overview.jsp#tttc

Duska is awesome.

Yes, I've listened to some of her calls too - good stuff!

Has anyone followed through with her suggestions for recruiting? What were the results?

twopamperedchefs said:
I just listened to the Promote to Director call with Duska Mills that is posted on the Consultant training site. It is FANTASTIC! I encourage you all to go listen to it. It's only about 20 minutes and well worth it. I can't wait to use her strategies at my next show. I'd love to hear what others think about what she had to say. :)
Here's the link to the page on CC:
https://pamperedchef.com/repsonly/clt_overview.jsp#tttc
Can you point us to where it is on cc? I can't get the link to work for me.

ETA: Nevermind, I found it. It's under Consultant and Leadership Training.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is the process for recruiting to directorship?

The process for recruiting to directorship typically involves identifying potential candidates, conducting interviews and assessments, and making a final decision based on qualifications and fit for the role. This may also include background checks and reference checks.

2. What qualifications are typically required for a directorship position?

Qualifications for a directorship position may vary depending on the organization and industry, but generally include a strong background in leadership, business or industry knowledge, strategic thinking skills, and a track record of success.

3. How can I stand out as a candidate for a directorship position?

To stand out as a candidate for a directorship position, it's important to highlight your relevant experience and accomplishments, demonstrate your leadership skills, and showcase your strategic thinking abilities. It can also be helpful to have a strong network and personal referrals.

4. What should I expect during the interview process for a directorship position?

The interview process for a directorship position may involve multiple rounds of interviews, including one-on-one interviews, panel interviews, and presentations or case studies. You may also be asked to provide references and undergo background checks.

5. What are some common challenges in recruiting to directorship?

Some common challenges in recruiting to directorship may include finding qualified candidates, ensuring diversity and inclusion in the hiring process, and navigating any conflicts of interest or potential biases. It can also be a lengthy and competitive process, with a high level of scrutiny on the final decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • NooraK