• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Your Report Missing? Find Out Why!

In summary, the "We Want You Back Report" is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef that helps you identify and reach out to customers who have not made a recent purchase. It is updated on a weekly basis and allows for customization of messages. The report can potentially bring back lost customers and increase sales and commissions. It can be accessed through the Consultant Dashboard on the Pampered Chef website.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
Has anyone else's report gone blank? :confused: I accessed it by the date I was suppossed to and just went back and there is nothing! I have/had 2 gals on it that I would love to send the recent recruiting promo to!

yes, I accessed it and it has since gone blank on me too.

bummer...........

What is the "We Want You Back Report" and how can it benefit me?

The "We Want You Back Report" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef that helps you identify customers who have not made a purchase in a while and reach out to them to encourage them to come back. This report can benefit you by potentially bringing back lost customers and increasing your sales and commissions.

How often is the "We Want You Back Report" updated?

The "We Want You Back Report" is updated on a weekly basis, so you can have the most recent information on your customers' purchasing history and engagement with Pampered Chef.

Can I customize the messages sent through the "We Want You Back Report"?

Yes, you can personalize the messages sent through the "We Want You Back Report" to make them more relevant and engaging for your customers. You can also choose the frequency and timing of the messages to best suit your customers' needs.

Is there a cost for using the "We Want You Back Report"?

No, there is no additional cost for using the "We Want You Back Report." It is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef to help you grow your business and reconnect with previous customers.

How do I access the "We Want You Back Report"?

The "We Want You Back Report" can be accessed through your Consultant Dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the "Reports" tab to find the "We Want You Back Report" and start using it to reconnect with your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pamperedbecky