• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Recruiting Success with this Support Notebook from My Upline"

In summary, the conversation revolves around a support notebook that can be used for training new consultants. It has been passed down and modified by different individuals and has proven to be effective in helping consultants qualify and succeed. The conversation also touches on using Pampered Chef in voicemail messages, the benefits of using the company's credit card, and a discussion about the time frame for debiting funds from a debit card.
scottcooks
Gold Member
Here is an awsome support notebook I received from my upline - I changed it some; you are welcome to, as well. It is designed to be done with some coaching calls - about 4 worked for my 2nd recruit who qualified in 30 days.

Attachments

• Scott's New Consultant Training #1.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 789
  • Scott's New Consultant Training #2.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 524
This is proof that good ideas make the rounds. This is the training booklet my previous (and amazing) HD has used for years. (I think she may have designed it herself.)

This is a great tool. We used it for training all our new consultants.

This is FABULOUS - thanks for sharing!!!!

Thanks for sharing. I just signed my first recruit this past Monday! This will be very helpful!

Congrats on your first recruit Melissa - Hope it is the first of many!

Scott, you are awesome! Where would I be if it weren't for my fellow Cheffers?!

§ Mention Pampered Chef in your voicemail messages – “Hi, you’ve reached the Backus Family and also Scott Backus, Independent Future Director with the Pampered Chef.” The specials for March are any scraper free with a purchase of $60 or more. Ask about the host specials when you leave your message…”

What a great idea!!! I'm doing this as soon as I leave the office and get in the car!

Thanks Scott! My cell phone vmail is strictly PC, lol. I have a message on there about recruiting and to visit my website, etc.!

Blindfolded....really?

Does it take 8 days for funds to be debited from your debit card, per the following statement: "IMPORTANT: Once you submit a Show via P3, your account will be debited exactly 8 days later, so make sure the funds are available!!:I thought it was quicker than that (I use the pc consultant credit card for all my purchases, but would like to let my downline know exactly).

There was something in there before about Germany, so it's possible the original document was created for someone overseas, which may have affected their time frames. It could also be older. Personally, I'd always tell new recruits to make sure the money is in their account when they submit the show. I wouldn't want them to get into a habit of knowing they have "a couple of days" which then stretches out and creates a mess.

What is recruiting support?

Recruiting support refers to any type of assistance provided to companies or organizations in the process of finding and hiring new employees.

What services are included in recruiting support?

Recruiting support services can include job posting, candidate sourcing, resume screening, interview scheduling, and background checks.

Why is recruiting support important?

Recruiting support helps companies save time and resources by outsourcing the time-consuming and often complex process of finding and hiring new employees. It also ensures a more efficient and effective hiring process.

Who can benefit from recruiting support?

Recruiting support can benefit any company or organization that needs to hire new employees, regardless of size or industry. It is particularly helpful for small businesses and startups that may not have a dedicated HR department.

How can I find a reliable recruiting support provider?

You can find a reliable recruiting support provider by researching and comparing different companies, reading reviews and testimonials, and asking for recommendations from other businesses or colleagues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
teresah551393
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cookie325
  • gilchrist_pchef