• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for Her to Sign: A Recruiting Journey

Overall, it's important to stay in touch and keep the momentum going.In summary, the consultant has had a great recruiting meeting and provided a support notebook, but their third recruit has not signed yet. The consultant's wife suggests that the recruit may be waiting for a paycheck before starting. The recruit has shows lined up and strong family support, but the consultant is unsure how to proceed with the waiting game. They consider sending a note or making a supportive phone call, but ultimately decide to just check in with the recruit and offer additional resources or training to help them get started. The consultant wants to avoid bugging the recruit, but also wants to keep the momentum going.
scottcooks
Gold Member
I had a fantastic recruiting meeting, gave an awesome support notebook and...
still my 3rd recruit hasn't signed yet. I asked my wife, and she reminded me the gal is probably waiting for a paycheck--she didn't want to do a kickoff show with me as the consultant b/c she wants the commission...fine, but let's get started already!

She has her shows lined up, as well as some unusually strong family support (aunt who is a speaker in DSWA - check them out if you haven't yet at mydswa.org )and I know she's going to be fantastic.

Should I send her a note? I keep looking at my email twice a day expecting to see the "someone started an online agreement" announcement, but not yet. What do you suggest for this waiting game?

I don't want to bug her - but that we met Monday, I'm thinking some kind of supportive phone call is in order today.

Should I call the aunt who referred her and verify that she's probably waiting for a paycheck?:confused:

attachments are yours to use - very very helpful. I can maybe call her and go over the goals-setting part of packet #1

Attachments

• Scott's New Consultant Training #1.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 183
  • Scott's New Consultant Training #2.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 177
(I use the same packet for all of my recruits) No, I don't think it's necessary to call the aunt. I think a supportive phone call is an excellent idea, however. You can check in with her to see how she's doing and if there's anything else she needs or if there are any questions she has. This will show her that you care and are interested in her success. It's also important to remind her of the benefits of joining the team and why she should get started right away. Finally, you could offer her some additional resources or training to help her get started.

Hey there,First of all, congratulations on your fantastic recruiting meeting and giving an awesome support notebook! It sounds like you have a great potential recruit on your hands. I can understand your frustration with the waiting game, but it's important to remember that everyone has their own timeline and reasons for making decisions.In this case, it seems like your potential recruit is waiting for a paycheck before signing up. It might be a good idea to send her a note or give her a call to check in and see if she needs any support or has any questions about the opportunity. You could also offer to go over the goals-setting part of packet #1 with her to help her get started on the right foot.As for contacting the aunt who referred her, I would suggest approaching it with caution. It's possible that the aunt may not have all the information and could potentially make things more complicated. I would recommend focusing on your communication with the potential recruit directly.Overall, just keep in mind that patience is key in this business. It's important to give your potential recruit the time and space they need to make a decision, but also make sure to stay in touch and offer your support. Good luck!

1. How do I handle a customer who is hesitant to sign?

It's important to remember that every customer is different and may have their own reasons for hesitating to sign. Start by asking them if there is anything specific that is causing their hesitation. Listen to their concerns and address them in a calm and understanding manner. Offer to go through the contract again and answer any questions they may have. You can also offer to provide references or testimonials from satisfied customers to help put their mind at ease.

2. What should I do if a customer wants to negotiate the terms of the contract?

Negotiating the terms of a contract can be a delicate situation. It's important to remain professional and respectful while also standing firm on the terms that are non-negotiable. If the customer has valid concerns or requests, consider finding a compromise that works for both parties. However, if the customer's demands are unreasonable, politely explain that the terms are set and cannot be changed.

3. Can I offer discounts or special promotions to encourage a customer to sign?

While it may be tempting to offer discounts or promotions to entice a customer to sign, it's important to stick to the terms of the contract. Changing the terms or offering special deals can set a precedent for future customers and may lead to potential issues down the line. Instead, focus on highlighting the benefits and value of the product or service to help the customer see the value in signing.

4. What if a customer wants to think about it before signing?

It's common for customers to want to take some time to think about a decision before signing a contract. Respect their request and offer to follow up with them at a later time. However, it's important to set a deadline for when a decision needs to be made. This will help prevent the customer from continuously putting off signing and will also show that you value your time and the customer's time.

5. How do I handle a customer who wants to cancel the contract after signing?

In the event that a customer wants to cancel a contract after signing, it's important to refer to the cancellation policy outlined in the contract. If the customer has a valid reason for wanting to cancel, try to find a solution that works for both parties. If the customer's reason is not valid, politely remind them of the terms they agreed to and try to come to a resolution that is fair for both parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • melaniepc