• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lady Ready to Sign: When is the Best Time to Recruit for Success?

In summary:The person is trying to submit an aggrement online, but they don't have the web ID of the person they are trying to submit the aggrement to. They want to get it done today.
milkangel
my first recruit is ready to sign but i told her to do it on monday or should i do it now or today?

Get her now while she is hot!!

Why did you tell her to wait?

a different friend was over at the moment
and most of her shows are in june one is the 18th of june if she signs now does that still count towards her show? when does that 30 day count start?

her 30 days starts a few days after signing -- HO allows a few days for the kit to arrive. (At least, that is how it works in Canada.)This is the 16th, so a June 18th show probably would count -- but she'd have to close & submit it pretty fast.

I ordered my kit May 1st, and my 30 days are up on the 5th, so it seems like HO gives an extra 5 days, just incase

If I remember correctly, your 30 days begins once FedEx scans that your starter kit has arrived.

She'll need shows after the first 30 day bonus period. Never tell anyone to wait for any reason!

Congrats on the recruit!

I signed on the 14th and my 30 days are up on June 20th. They tell you once you've been accepted when your 30 days are up, before they even ship your kit.

J.

another question i am trying to subbmitt the aggreament on line because she lives 8-9 hours a way from me and they do not have interenet right now till they go to the lybrary to use that one and my question is i have to use my card and she wil pay me but i waited to long for it and i hit the subbmit button and it came back the page where you go to eather start a new one or log in to the one you have started and i do not have her web # so what do i do and i want to get it done today

1. When is the best time to start recruiting for success?

The best time to start recruiting for success is now! It's important to continuously build your team and network, so don't wait for a specific time or season to start recruiting. Be proactive and always be on the lookout for potential recruits.

2. How can I find potential recruits for my team?

There are many ways to find potential recruits for your team. Start by reaching out to your current customers and hostesses and see if they are interested in joining your team. You can also attend networking events, join online groups and forums related to cooking and kitchen products, and ask for referrals from friends and family.

3. Is there a certain type of person who is more likely to be successful in Pampered Chef?

There is no one specific type of person who is more likely to be successful in Pampered Chef. Success in this business depends on individual drive, motivation, and determination. We have a diverse team of consultants from all backgrounds, ages, and experiences who have found success in our business.

4. How do I approach someone about joining my team without being pushy?

The key to approaching someone about joining your team is to focus on the benefits and opportunities Pampered Chef has to offer. Be genuine and share your own personal experience and successes with the company. Avoid being pushy or aggressive and instead focus on building a genuine connection with the person.

5. What support and resources does Pampered Chef provide for new recruits?

Pampered Chef provides a wide range of support and resources for new recruits. This includes training materials, online tutorials, a dedicated support team, and a community of consultants who are always willing to help and share their knowledge. Additionally, new recruits are paired with a mentor who can provide guidance and support as they start their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • baychef