• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Would You Do? (A Bit Long)

In summary, the bride who had been referred to the host by a friend did not appear interested in the business opportunity and did not have the time to give it her all. However, the host had been out of town for training and happened to be sitting at the same table as the bride, who then opted out of contact. I think that the host and the new consultant have already been in contact.
NooraK
Gold Member
Ok, so last October I did a Bridal Shower. Host had been referred to me by a friend, and told me she used to be a Director about five years earlier. The Shower went great, I had Bride help me prepare the recipe, and she seemed quite interested in the business opportunity.

Host said she was not interested in signing because if she did, she would want to give it 100%, and she did not have the time to do that currently. Bride said she was too busy with the wedding at that moment, and was also going to be moving out of state after the wedding, but maybe after that. I've tried to keep in touch with both, but I do admit I could have been better.

When I spoke to Host in February, she said she would be going out of town for about four weeks (my friend who referred her to me volunteered to me that she was going to be doing auditions for a TV reality show). I tried calling her in March, and again at the end of April. My friend had told me she had not made it onto the show, although she was happy with how far she did get.

May 6th I went to regional training, and guess who was sitting a couple of tables over! You got it, Host. She had re-signed, although I don't know with who. Possibly her previous upline. I had my pregnancy hormone induced moment of self pity, then told myself it was ok, and moved on.

I called Bride recently, and she said she had to go because the battery on her cell phone was dying. When I sent an email a few days later, she requested to be opted out. I'm telling myself it's not personal, but I have a feeling Bride knows Host has re-signed, and would probably rather do business with her. Which I totally understand, I would do the same if I was in her situation (although I would probably prefer if she just said so, so I wouldn't be paranoid that I maybe I offended her or something).

Now here's the question. I have Bride's registry/wish list information, and I really think she would be interested in becoming a consultant. Would you send the information you have to Host/New Consultant? I'm not really planning to keep in touch with Bride because of the combination of the last two contact attempts, but I think Host might find it useful, and I was thinking it might be a nice thing to do.

What Would Cheffers Do?

I think that they are probably already in touch with each other. Since the bride opted out of your communications and host resigned as a consultant I would bless and release both of them. It would have been nice if she had at least told you she had become a consultant again instead of avioding you. I think it serves her right that you ran into her at training! Take the high road and move on.

pamperedlinda said:
I think that they are probably already in touch with each other. Since the bride opted out of your communications and host resigned as a consultant I would bless and release both of them. It would have been nice if she had at least told you she had become a consultant again instead of avioding you. I think it serves her right that you ran into her at training! Take the high road and move on.

I couldn't have said ti better myself!:thumbup:

dannyzmom said:
I couldn't have said ti better myself!:thumbup:
oh, I've always wanted to be like you! :love:

Dear Host,First of all, congratulations on re-signing and getting back into the amazing world of Pampered Chef! I'm so happy for you and I know you will do great things with your business.In regards to Bride, I would definitely reach out and share the information you have with her. It's always worth a shot and she may appreciate the gesture. Plus, who knows, maybe she will decide to join as a consultant and you could potentially be her upline. It never hurts to try and share the opportunity with someone who may be interested.However, if Bride does not respond or declines the offer, I would respect her decision and not push it any further. It's important to remember that everyone has their own journey and timing when it comes to joining the business. Maybe in the future, she will be ready and you can reconnect with her then.In the meantime, focus on building your business and supporting your team. Remember, there are always new opportunities and potential team members out there. Keep reaching out and sharing the amazing opportunity of Pampered Chef with others.Best of luck to you and your business!Sincerely,
A fellow Pampered Chef consultant

1. What is "What Would You Do?"

"What Would You Do?" is a popular game from Pampered Chef that challenges players to make quick decisions and use their cooking skills to create delicious dishes.

2. How do you play "What Would You Do?"

To play "What Would You Do?", players take turns drawing cards with different ingredients and scenarios. They then have a limited amount of time to come up with a creative dish using those ingredients.

3. Is "What Would You Do?" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "What Would You Do?" is suitable for all ages. It is a family-friendly game that can be enjoyed by kids and adults alike.

4. Can I play "What Would You Do?" with my friends and family virtually?

Yes, "What Would You Do?" can be played virtually through video conferencing platforms. All players need is a deck of "What Would You Do?" cards and some basic cooking supplies.

5. Are there any variations or expansions for "What Would You Do?"

Yes, there are various expansions and variations of "What Would You Do?" available, including themed decks and different game modes. These can add more fun and variety to the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Nanisu