• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: My Very First Recruit is Officially Signed Today!

In summary, "Very First Recruit!!!" is a recruitment agency that helps companies find and hire top talent for their open positions. They use various methods, such as job postings and networking events, to find potential candidates from a wide range of industries. The hiring process involves discussing the company's needs and criteria, and then receiving a curated list of candidates to choose from. There is a fee for using "Very First Recruit!!!", but it is only paid if a candidate is successfully hired through the agency.
AmieCream
I just signed my very first recruit today!!!!

I always hear people report about theirs...now I finally get too!!!

I'm super excited!:sing: :sing: :sing:

Great job, Amie. Your soon to be the "Cream" of the crop!!!! Keep it up and go for those double point!!!

Congrats!!!

Wahoo! One more and you're a Future Director - you go girl!

Way to go!!

party0011.gif
party0011.gif
party0011.gif
party0011.gif

Congrats to you!!!!!

congratulations!

Thanks you guys!

congrats!!

1. What is "Very First Recruit!!!"?

"Very First Recruit!!!" is a recruitment agency that specializes in helping companies find and hire top talent for their open positions.

2. How does "Very First Recruit!!!" find potential candidates?

"Very First Recruit!!!" utilizes a variety of methods to find potential candidates, including job postings, networking events, and partnerships with other organizations.

3. Does "Very First Recruit!!!" only work with certain industries?

No, "Very First Recruit!!!" works with companies in a wide range of industries, from technology to healthcare to finance.

4. How does the hiring process work with "Very First Recruit!!!"?

After discussing your hiring needs and criteria, "Very First Recruit!!!" will present you with a curated list of potential candidates. From there, you can choose to schedule interviews and make a final hiring decision.

5. Is there a cost for using "Very First Recruit!!!"?

Yes, "Very First Recruit!!!" charges a fee for their services, which is typically a percentage of the hired candidate's salary. However, this fee is only paid if a candidate is successfully hired through the agency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniehay22
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Mel92504