• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Signing This Month the Key to Directorship?

In summary, "#4 Is Signing This Month!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to new consultants who join in the month of April. Any new consultant who signs up in April is eligible for this promotion, which includes a discounted starter kit, a $25 product credit, and a chance to earn an extra $75 in free products. To take advantage of this promotion, simply sign up as a new consultant in April. If you join after April, you will not be eligible for this specific promotion, but there may be other promotions and incentives available.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
I just got an email from a girl I met with last week - she's setting up her first 4 shows (including grand opening) and will sign by the end of this month! Woohoo! I just need one more - here I come, Directorship!! (I can TASTE it!) :D:love:

Congrats!!! I am right there with you. I'm getting ready to sign #4 with quite a few in the works.

Congrats... to you both.

Congrats to both of you!

stacywhitlow said:
Congrats!!! I am right there with you. I'm getting ready to sign #4 with quite a few in the works.

That's awesome, Stacy! I have a few in the works right now, too. Keep me posted and I'll keep you posted - maybe a weekly "Monday Check-in"? Good luck!

Congratulations so far guys and good luck!!!!

Congrats Cathy. I know you've been working hard and you deserve it!

Congrats! Keep it going Cathy :)

Great Job Cathy!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!

What is "#4 Is Signing This Month!"?

"#4 Is Signing This Month!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to new consultants who join in the month of April. It offers a discounted starter kit and additional incentives to help new consultants kickstart their business.

Who is eligible for "#4 Is Signing This Month!"?

Any new consultant who signs up with Pampered Chef in the month of April is eligible for "#4 Is Signing This Month!" promotion.

What are the incentives offered in "#4 Is Signing This Month!"?

The incentives offered in "#4 Is Signing This Month!" include a discounted starter kit, a $25 product credit, and a chance to earn an extra $75 in free products with qualifying sales.

How can I take advantage of "#4 Is Signing This Month!"?

To take advantage of "#4 Is Signing This Month!", simply sign up as a new consultant with Pampered Chef in the month of April. You will automatically be enrolled in the promotion and receive the discounted starter kit and additional incentives.

Can I still join Pampered Chef after April and receive the same benefits as "#4 Is Signing This Month!"?

Yes, you can still join Pampered Chef after April, but you will no longer be eligible for the "#4 Is Signing This Month!" promotion. However, there may be other promotions and incentives available for new consultants at that time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedpals
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • susanr613