• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possible 1St Recruit - a Few Questions

In summary, to become a 1st recruit, one must be 18 years old, have a high school diploma or equivalent, and be physically fit. The recruitment process can take 6-9 months and job assignments are based on the military's needs and the recruit's qualifications. Benefits such as healthcare, housing allowance, and education assistance are available for 1st recruits. The typical commitment is 4 years of active duty service followed by 4 years in the Inactive Ready Reserve. However, this may vary based on the recruit's contract and job in the military.
pattikake
I was beginning to think I was doing something wrong, as I have not been successful in signing anyone yet .. until tonight - my neighbor just called me, she wants to sign. I can't even believe it!

Thought you could help me .. she'd like to sign at the end of this month, and have her 1st month be June. How long once she signs will it take for her to get her kit? Or should I talk to my director to get a quick start box?

I'm meeting with my neighbor next week to talk details .. so am sure I'll have more questions then.

Thanks for your help everyone.

~Patti

Once the agreement online is filled out, the kit should ship within 24-48 hours, unless she signs during the weekend or holiday. Then you have to allow a couple days for fed ex. I hope that helps you.

Stephanie

Thank you Stephanie.

If you can get a quick start box, I think it keeps their excitement level up when they sign and have that paperwork to start pouring over right away.

Hi Patti,Congratulations on your first recruit! That's so exciting and I'm sure you're thrilled to have your neighbor join your team. As for your questions, I'm happy to help.Typically, it takes about 5-7 business days for a new consultant to receive their starter kit once they have signed up. However, if your neighbor is eager to get started, I would definitely recommend talking to your director about a quick start box. This will allow her to have some products on hand to start booking parties and making sales right away.I would also suggest talking to your director about setting up a launch party for your neighbor. This is a great way for her to introduce herself to her friends and family as a new consultant and start booking parties. It's also a great way for you to support and mentor her in the beginning of her journey.I'm sure you'll have more questions as you continue to grow your team, and that's what we're here for. Don't hesitate to reach out to your director or other consultants for support and guidance. We are all here to help each other succeed.Best of luck with your neighbor's sign-up and your future as a pampered chef consultant!Warmly,

1. What are the eligibility requirements for becoming a 1st recruit?

To become a 1st recruit, you must be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or equivalent, and be physically fit to meet the demands of military training.

2. How long is the recruitment process?

The recruitment process can vary in length, but on average it takes about 6-9 months from initial application to shipping out to basic training.

3. Can I choose my job or specialty in the military?

While you can express your preferences, ultimately the military will assign you to a job based on their needs and your qualifications.

4. Will I receive any benefits as a 1st recruit?

Yes, as a 1st recruit you will receive benefits such as healthcare, housing allowance, and education assistance. These benefits may vary depending on your specific job and branch of the military.

5. What is the commitment required as a 1st recruit?

The commitment for a 1st recruit is typically 4 years of active duty service, followed by 4 years in the Inactive Ready Reserve. However, this may vary depending on your contract and specific job in the military.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cochef
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Careyann