• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Managing a Long Distance New Recruit: Moving to VA on Nov. 5th

In summary, "New Recruit Moving" is a specialized moving service that caters to individuals who are relocating due to a new job or military assignment. Unlike traditional moving services, it offers tailored services for new recruits and job seekers. These services include packing and unpacking, transportation, storage, and assistance with logistics and planning. If you are a new recruit or starting a new job in a different location, "New Recruit Moving" may be the right choice for you. To book their services, you can contact the company directly or through a referral from your employer or military assignment. It is recommended to book as early as possible to ensure availability and discuss any specific needs for your move.
pamperedmom2owen
I have a new recruit (she just signed yesterday) who is moving to VA on Nov. 5th. I was just wondering how everyone else deals with a long distance recruit. I'd appreciate any insight or tips you have to offer! Thanks! :p

The person who recruited me lives about two hours away from me. I can't really attend her cluster meetings (although I have gone to a few) but she just sends an email out after each meeting detailing what went on and she's always available to me via phone or email. It works out fine. I've always pretty much been on my own with this business and really only rely on her a little bit. She has always been great about getting back with me right away (which is a big deal to me since I tend to be somewhat impatient)!

I am a recruit who is far away. My Director is in Iowa and I am in GA. There is no problem at all. If she needs to attend meetings you can ask Home Office for a Hospitality connection and find a Director near her new home where she can attend meetings. I am just working on becoming a Director as fast as I can so I can have my own group here in GA! :)

1. What is a "New Recruit Moving" service?

"New Recruit Moving" is a specialized moving service that caters to individuals who are relocating due to a new job or military assignment. This service is designed to assist with the unique needs of individuals who are starting a new job or joining the military.

2. How does "New Recruit Moving" differ from traditional moving services?

Unlike traditional moving services, "New Recruit Moving" is specifically tailored to the needs of new recruits and job seekers. This service may offer additional benefits such as discounted rates or specialized packing and unpacking services to make the transition smoother.

3. What types of moving services does "New Recruit Moving" offer?

"New Recruit Moving" offers a variety of services including packing and unpacking, transportation of belongings, storage options, and assistance with logistics and planning. They may also offer services specific to military moves, such as shipment of vehicles and military equipment.

4. How do I know if "New Recruit Moving" is right for me?

If you are a new recruit or starting a new job in a different location, "New Recruit Moving" may be the right choice for you. This service can help ease the stress and logistics of relocating, allowing you to focus on your new job or military assignment.

5. How do I book "New Recruit Moving" services?

You can book "New Recruit Moving" services by contacting the company directly or through a referral from your employer or military assignment. It is recommended to book as early as possible to ensure availability and to discuss any specific needs or requirements you may have for your move.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • MissChef