• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualified Recruit - 90 Days Free Pws

In summary, "Qualified Recruit - 90 Days Free Pws" is a promotional offer for new recruits to receive a free 90-day trial of our personalized wellness system (Pws). This offer is available to all new recruits who meet our qualification criteria and can be redeemed simply by signing up within the designated promotional period. After the 90-day free trial period, users have the option to continue using our Pws by subscribing to a paid plan or can choose to discontinue without any hidden fees or commitments.
Kitchen2u
When a recruit becomes qualified, according the the rewards brochure, they get 90 days FREE Personal Web Site subscription.

Do you know if HO emails them and informs them or is it something they have to request?

I just qualified and HO sent me an email! (After, of course I paid for mine)

Thanks Jillian! I just had a recruit qualify...wanted to make sure that she knew!

1. What is "Qualified Recruit - 90 Days Free Pws"?

"Qualified Recruit - 90 Days Free Pws" is a promotional offer for new recruits to receive a free 90-day trial of our personalized wellness system (Pws). This allows them to experience the benefits of our Pws without any financial commitment.

2. Who is eligible for the "Qualified Recruit - 90 Days Free Pws" offer?

This offer is available to all new recruits who meet our qualification criteria. This includes being a first-time user of our Pws and signing up within the designated promotional period.

3. How do I redeem the "Qualified Recruit - 90 Days Free Pws" offer?

To redeem this offer, simply sign up for our Pws within the designated promotional period. The 90-day free trial will automatically be applied to your account, and you can start using our Pws immediately.

4. What happens after the 90-day free trial period?

After the 90-day free trial period, you will have the option to continue using our Pws by subscribing to one of our paid plans. If you choose not to continue, your access to our Pws will be revoked at the end of the trial period.

5. Are there any hidden fees or commitments with the "Qualified Recruit - 90 Days Free Pws" offer?

No, there are no hidden fees or commitments with this offer. The 90-day free trial is completely free, and there is no obligation to continue using our Pws after the trial period. We want you to experience the benefits of our Pws without any financial risk.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thejeepqueen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • jessinthekitchen