• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Recruit - Questions About Carryovers

In summary, a carryover in "My First Recruit" is the ability to bring characters or items from a previous game into a new game. This feature can be accessed by importing saved game data when starting a new game. The benefit of using the carryover feature is that it allows players to continue using their favorite characters or items, giving a sense of progress and making the gameplay experience more enjoyable. Multiple characters or items can be carried over, but this may vary depending on the game's limitations. The carryover feature can also be disabled in the game's settings, starting the game with a clean slate.
KimoMakano
Gold Member
Woo hoo!
I signed up my first recruit last night!
As I understand though I am not entitled to carryovers until I have two, is that right?
Thanks

You won't receive a 1% commission (bonus) until you have 2. However, you have to start with one first! CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST RECRUIT!!! Get her qualified in 30 days and get some rewards!

Only 1%? Wow, I thought it was more than that..
Okay, here is another question. I have another potential recruit out of the same show. I spoke with her last night and she is ready to sign up.
The problem is that she was partially recruited (encouraged to sign up) by the lady I just signed up. Got it?
So my new recruit is asking if she will get credit for this newest recruit (ie, signed up under her). I had originally said okay, since she did most of the initial recruiting efforts. But now am not sure what is best for both of them.
Can a new consultant "recruit" someone before they become "qualified"?

The new(est) recruit doesn't really care who she signs under, she is just ready to go.

Would I be wrong to sign her up under me?

Thanks.

New recruits do not have to be qualified to recruit others. In fact, they can earn PC$ for signing recruits in their first 90 days.The 1% override is what FDs get, but only on their personal recruits, and only in months in which they (the FD) submits $1250 or more in sales. The override goes up to 3% at the Director level, along with production bonus, which is a flat amount for each person in your first line.

I just got another recruit signed up today.

1. What is a carryover in "My First Recruit"?

A carryover in "My First Recruit" refers to the ability to bring a character or item from a previous game into a new game. This feature allows players to continue using their favorite characters or equipped items in a new game, providing a sense of continuity and progression.

2. How do I access the carryover feature in "My First Recruit"?

To access the carryover feature in "My First Recruit", you will need to have a saved game from a previous playthrough. When starting a new game, there will be an option to import your saved game data, which will bring over any carried over characters or items.

3. What is the benefit of using the carryover feature in "My First Recruit"?

The benefit of using the carryover feature in "My First Recruit" is that it allows players to continue using their favorite characters or equipped items, which may have taken a lot of time and effort to build up in the previous game. This can give players a sense of progress and make the gameplay experience more enjoyable.

4. Can I carry over multiple characters or items in "My First Recruit"?

Yes, you can carry over multiple characters or items in "My First Recruit". However, this may depend on the specific game and its carryover limitations. It is recommended to check the game's documentation or forums for more information on how many and which characters or items can be carried over.

5. Can I disable the carryover feature in "My First Recruit"?

Yes, you can disable the carryover feature in "My First Recruit". This option is usually available in the game's settings or options menu. Disabling the carryover feature will start the game with a clean slate, and no characters or items from the previous game will be carried over.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Brenda.the.chef